7 💫

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I sigh and put on a pair of grey cotton shorts and Nick's Nirvana t-shirt. I put my hair in a bun and go downstairs. I hear laughing come from the living room.

"What's so funny?" I ask, walking up to Paper, Nick, Patrick, Calvin, Ryland and Chase.

"You wouldn't get. Guy thing." Chase winks at me. Nick clears his throat. I look at Nick with wide eyes.

"Yes, we heard you guys last night." Patrick says. My cheek flush red.

"'Harder, daddy! Harder!'" Chase laughs, moaning.

"I'm gonna fucking kill all of you." I scoff. My phone pings.

                                    Nicole L/n

Hey, sis! So, as you know I'm getting married and I want you to come and help me pick out a dress with Elise, Willow and a couple of my friends. It'll be in a week. Sorry for the late notice, but we just planned it. Love you ❤️

                                                                     sounds good

"I gotta fly back home for a bit. Nicole is getting married and I have shit to do. You know, as the maid of honour." I smile. "And I have to deal with the monster-in-law, Nicole's future mother-in-law." I sigh.

"I'm coming to the wedding right? I haven't ever met your family." Nick smiles hopefully.

"Yes, but you gotta wear a suit. It's black tie." I smile.

"Okay." Nick smiles very happily. I go upstairs and pack a suitcase. "You're gonna be the best dressed for the week you're going." Nick chuckles. I turn and smile at him.

"Oh, shit. I forgot about Cobain." I sigh. Nick sits on the bed.

"It's fine. She's got her daddy." Nick smiles.

"Don't kill her, please." I tease.

"I won't." Nick whines. I laugh at his reaction.

"You're cute." I kiss his cheek.

"Not as cute as you." He smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me down on top of him. Nick chuckles and holds me tighter.