17 💫

"Baby." Nick says in a soft voice. My eyes flutter open and a smile spreads across my lips.

"Hi!" I hug him.

"How was your day yesterday?" He asks.

"Really good. I missed you a lot though." I yawn.

"I missed you more. If you ask the boys, they would say that I wouldn't shut up about you." He chuckles.

"You're so cute." I smile.

"Rise and Shine!" Chase jumps on the bed. "Let's go work out. I'm bored!" Chase shouts. Nick and I reluctantly get up and put on work out clothes. We go to the gym and start working out. I get distracted by Nick, sweat glistening on his body and his hair sticking to his forehead. I bet my lip. "Stop staring." Chase whispers.

"Leave me alone." I whisper back.

"Why are you even staring? Is it because he looks like that post-sex?" Chase teases. I do not answer him, but I smirk. "It is!" Chase gasps. I shush him and continue to work out.

"Nick! I wanna get my nose pierced!" I shout.

"Babe. Are you sure?" Nick asks.

"Yes! Let's go!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Well, we gotta shower and change." Nick says.

"Yay!" I cheer. I race to our room. Nick follows behind me. We shower together and quickly change. I put on a white Hype House long sleeve shirt that I tie-dyed and a pair of super ripped light wash mid-rise girlfriend jeans. I loosely tuck the shirt into my jeans. I do my makeup. "I'm gonna wake up Alex. He wants shit to vlog." I shrug. I run to Alex and Kouvr's room. I lay on Alex.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I'm getting my nose pierced. Wanna vlog it?" I smile.

"Yes!" He pushes me onto the floor. I hit the floor with a thud.

"Oof." I humph.

He gets out of bed and gets dressed. He grabs his camera.

"I'm gonna vlog it too." I say. I run to my room and grab my camera;

Alex, Nick, Kouvr, Thomas and I pile into Nick's car. I turn on my camera and start recording.

"I'm getting my nose pierced today. This is gonna be fun." I smile into the camera.

"I'm not excited cause you're gonna whine." Nick says.

"Shut up." I turn my head to him.

"Or what?" He smirks.

"Hey! We're back here!" Thomas says.

"Oh yeah. I know." Nick says. We come to a red light and Nick leans over.

"What are you gonna do it I don't shut up?" He whispers.

"Slap you." I smile at him. We arrive at the tattoo/piercing shop.

"Let's play a game. Loser has to get a tattoo." Thomas says.

"Okay!" We all say in agreement. We play the odds game and I lose.

"Do you know what you want to get?" Thomas asks, pointing his camera at me.

"I do." I smile. We go in.

"Are we allowed to film in here?" I ask. The lady at the desk nods. Thomas, Alex and I pull out our cameras. "Nick. Hold." I pass the camera to Nick.

"How can I help you?" The lady asks.

"I'd like to get a nose piercing and a tattoo." I say. She nods.

"So, for nose piercings this is your options." She points down at some nose studs and rings.

"I'll take that little diamond one." I point.

"That one is like $80." She says.

"Okay." I smile. We go and I get my nose pierced.

"How was it?" Alex asks.

"Not bad at all." I smile.

"Tattoo time." Kouvr says. I show the artist what I want;

 I show the artist what I want;

"I can do that." He smiles. I lay on a chair while he does the tattoo (on same spot as shown) and hold Nick's hand. "And you are done." He says, wiping the tattoo.

"Looks good." Alex says.

"Thanks." I smile, getting off of the chair. I pay for the piercing and tattoo.

a/n: this one was a long ass one. 663 words.