Chapter-31

**EXCELLENT**

Suhana's Pov...

"I can't do this, Suhana" Aksh said yanking his already messy hair roughly.

I gave him 'are-you-fucking-out-of-your-mind' look and closed my eyes to compose my heartbeat which became erratic partially cause of our earlier makeout session and partially because of my husband's sudden announcement.

I tried to reach out to him but couldn't as he already detached himself from me and sat at the farthest corner of the bed.

His rejection riled me up. He always do this... Leave me in the mid.

Okay, I understood earlier we have some problems and issues to resolve before heading to the intimacy.

But now what?....

Sitting up straight and adjusting my t-shirt, I crawled on my fours towards Aksh and sat behind him.

I slightly rubbed the tense muscles of his back and wound my hands around his torso.

My right cheek was pressed against his now relaxed back whereas my hands were freely wandering on his chest over his t-shirt.

"Aksh... I can wait for you till eternity but atleast give me the reason for your refusal" my voice was barely audible but giving it to silence in the room, I knew he heard me.

A lone tear slipped from my right eye which his cotton t-shirt soaked immediately.

Aksh instantly turned around and now sat infront of me face to face.

All the while my eyes were darted downwards as if trying to understand the design of the bedsheet.

He lifted my chin with his index finger and made me look directly in his orbs.

My vision became teary when he hold my face between his palms.

But before he could say something, I questioned "Don't you want to make love to me?"

"No" he replied.

"No" I repeated. My voice was quivering whereas mind was busy thinking about all the possible reasons of his denial.

"I mean yes..." He breathed out.

"Y...Yes...Yes... So, its true that... that...you... You... Don't want me" I stuttered badly and by now my tears were flowing freely.

I was not able to meet his gaze. Something must be definitely wrong with me that's why Aksh reject me again and again.

"Suhanaaaa" his voice was slightly raised as he shook me by my shoulders vigorously.

"Its okay... I understand that something must be wrong with me that's why you don't want me. I..." I voiced out my earlier thought but had to halt as Aksh sushed me with his finger on my lips.

"You talk to much..." He commented still hold my shoulders firmly.

"What I meant to say was... No, its not like I dont want to make love to you and Yes... I really do want you but...." He stopped and gave me with something like sheepish look.

"But..." I repeated, encouraging him to continue with his reason that I badly want to know.

"I don't have a condom." It took me 2 minutes to sink in his reason.

Was he mad?...

Or...

Was he joking?...

"Aksh if this is some kind of a joke then I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands cause this bloody can't be the reason for you to leave me all hot, wet and bothered" I gritted my teeth to control the anger boling inside me.

"Why would I joke Suhana, I really don't have one" he uttered as if I was one talking nonsense that moment.

"Aksh yaarrr... Please be mature" I whined being utterly irritated by him now.

"Its not like Aksh, I'll get knocked up at the first time itself" I stated as a matter of fact while rolling my eyes.

"Knocked up... Ewww Suhana... We really need to work on your vocabulary" he said scrunching his nose.

Knocked up...

Now what's wrong in this?...

"And as much as the matter is concerned, I know the chances are few but then also why take chance." He reasoned. Though I somewhere agreed with him but my aroused side wanted to strangle him.

"Okay. I get you and I promise... I'll take the contraceptive as the first thing in the morning itself. So, now please can we do it already?" I may be sounding desperate but he was the only reason behind it.

"Yeah... Butttttt..." He stretched out the word and trailed his eyes downwards towards his lap.

I followed his line of sight and woahhh... Excellent... Its gone!!!

His fucking boner was gone!!!

Clappings...

"Suhanaaaaa" he pouted but one hard glare from me was enough for him to shup up.

"Now its high time for you Suhana to take the charge" I thought with a smirk while heading towards the washroom.

•~•~•~•

To know more...Stay tuned...😊

Happy Reading...🙂

Thank You...🤗

Do Vote...😁

And Please Follow...🥰

See you all soon...till then...Bye.🙋

WORDS COUNT:- 812