Chapter-4

**FEELS GOOD**

Suhana's pov...

He has changed alot

He has changed alot...

Indeed alot...

"Sohu baby stop undressing my brother with your eyes" Kirti's sudden voice pulled me back to reality and before I could give her a piece of my mind, she moved away nonchalantly as if ...this bitch... didn't said anything.

Chudail...tereko toh main baad mein dekhti hu...

"Saari baate bhar hi kar logi Aarti ya Aksh ko andar bhi aane dogi" papa said interrupting the happy mother-son moment.

"Yea..." Mummy uttered gaving a sheepish smile to everyone and released ...her dear son... from her tight hold.

As soon as Aksh entered the living room, everyone present there ...from the youngest to the eldest... stood up with wide smiles on their faces.

Those smiles shows how much everyone loves him...

He also returned the same gesture and greeted elders by touching their feets' and taking their blessings and wished the younger members with a warm smile on his charming face.

And guess what thats the reason why everyone adores him this much...

"Suhana jao Aksh ke lia kuch khane ke lia le aao" before Aksh could even settle down properly and relax that motu chachu interjected in between making me glare him in return.

You... motu chachu... One day I will definitely kill you...

"Haan ji chachaji" i managed to say these words with the least sarcasm I could have'd manage.

Cant this man think about something else except food and se... aaaaa... you know what I mean...

Umm... On the other hand... I think surely he cant ... cause if he could than he won't be able to maintain such a good physique... A big round circle.

"Here, Suhana let me help you" Shruti's voice came out of the blue and before I could utter anything she took the spatula from my hand and started stirring the oil in the pan.

Woooo... I think this woman has got some supernatural powers of detecting that when and where people are in need of help... Or especially me...

Well, its not that I am complaining though...

It is for my own good that she came for my help otherwise only the thought of me being all alone at this dreadful place gives me goosebumps...

Whattttttt... I am not exaggerating yaar... Cooking those Indian cuisines is out of my league, you guys know I can only cook maggi for starters and daal- chawal for lunches & dinners...