Chapter-21

**KNOWN STRANGER**

Third Person's Pov...

"Aksh you need not to wasted ₹3000 on a dress which I can buy for you just for ₹300 from Sarojani Nagar market" Suhana rambled while going through her shopping bags unaware of the fact that to whom she was talking was walking feets behind her typing something on his phone.

Being ignorant from the crowd around her, Suhana kept on talking and walking towards the main entrance of the mall when suddenly
she bumped into someone.

The impact of collision loosened her grip around the bags causing them to fall on the marbled floor.

"Are you blind or walking with your googles on inside the mall that you can't even see a human being coming?" She almost yelled on the person whom she didn't spared a single glance till now, while picking up her belongings.

Suhana was in the mood of giving ...that asshole... some more piece of her mind but found herself too numb to even breath when her eyes finally landed on the individual who was looking her without even blinking.

Bags again slipped from her hold as her eyes darted on the known stranger standing infront of her.

Letting out a shaky breath, she tried to balance her trembling figure but failed miserably.

For her the world stopped moving... Her throat went dry... Her heart stopped beating... Words refused to came out from her mouth... She couldn't hear any voices anymore... It felt like her body went paralysed.

She wanted to run away but it felt like her legs gave up.

And then suddenly, everything around her started rotating. She was loosing control over her body.

She tried to gain back her breath but it seemed like the most difficult task of the world.

An unbearable pain erupted in her heart making it more suffocating for her.

Soon she found herself drowning in the pitch darkness and the only thing visible to her before getting unconcious was the shine of that honey brown eyes which in the past had the capability to held her captivated for hours.

•~•~•~•

To know more...Stay tuned...😊

Happy Reading...🙂

Thank You...🤗

Do Vote...😁

And Please Follow...🥰

See you all soon...till then...Bye.🙋

WORDS COUNT:-376