Chapter-41

ABHI NAAH JAO CHHOD KE...

Third Person's Pov...

Suhana turned around as she felt crumbled cold sheets under her palm instead of her husband.

It was still too early for him to wake.

Rubbing her eyes, she sit back straight as a yawn escaped her lips.

They closed their eyes only an hour before after making love mutiples times.

She could still sense his fingers running on her skin.

The way he moved showed his pure love.

This time it was different... Different from all other moments they shared.

This time to her it felt like as if he was pouring all his love on her... As if it was their last time... He was not only making love to her but was also marking her as his... Only his.

With utmost annoyance, she put her warm feet on the freezing tiled floor and tried to carry her naked body towards the restroom.

On her way to its destination, Suhana picked up Aksh's used white shirt which was still smelling like him along with her under garments.

A beautiful smile creeped on her lips while scanning her face in the mirror.

She was glowing...

Suhana knew it was the glow of Aksh's love on her cheeks.

Buttoning up the shirt properly, she moved out the room.

The living area was illuminating with lights indicating someone's presence there.

As Suhana descended down the stairs, she could hear a faint voice which was of her husband.

Lines of confusion etched on her forehead, as she wondered to whom Aksh was talking this early.

She moved further down and halted on her steps as Aksh's silhouette came in her view.

Though his back was towards her but she could still sense the tension in his demeanour.

He was all dressed up in his uniform making it crystal clear to Suhana that he was leaving.

A wave of panicky surged within her as the thought of his departure passed  her mind.

She was not ready to share him with any one... Not even with his duty... Atleast not now... She wanted more time with him... More of him... More of his love.

"Aksh" Suhana's voice came out more loud than she expected.

Aksh turned around after muttering "Just 5 minutes more" over the phone.

He could easily read the emotions reflecting on his wife's face.

"You were trying to elope Aksh" Suhana accused making Aksh stunned.

She was not in her right state of  mind.

The scene where Aksh left her after a week of their marriage without even informing was playing in the background like a movie.