Chapter-29

**THAT'S WHAT ALL I ALWAYS WANTED**

Aksh's Pov...

After making myself comfortable on the upper berth, I peeked down to found Suhana still standing at her spot with a cute pout adorning her lips.

Chuckling slightly, I laid down with one hand under my head and another on my front.

I was certainly giving her cold shoulder but just couldn't control myself after seeing her talking to herself so cutely.

I knew she planned this trip to pacify my anger but little did she know that more than angry I was upset with her for hiding things from me.

Her act made me doubt myself as a husband.

Didn't I never gave her the comfort level she required to share her problems with me without any hesitation?

Or...

Did she thought that I'll leave her after knowing her past?

Or...

Did she assume even worst about me?

All these questions aroused a sudden throbbing pain in my head.

"Aagghh" groaning, I messaged my temples and tired sleep for a while.

But even after 15 minutes of hard try, I didn't get any.

Frustratingly, I sat back straight and again looked down to witness Suhana this time engrossed in her phone.

Slowly balancing my body weight, I climbed down from the upper berth.

She was not aware about my presence cause not even for once her eyes diverted from her phone.

"Suhana" I called but my voice fell on deaf ears.

Moving closer, I was about to call her again when a abrupt gush of air blew her hair giving me a second long glimpse of her bluetooth earbuds which again hide successfully behind her long wavy strands.

Blaming the earbuds for her ignorance towards my call, I kept on standing at the same spot for a while and admired her.

"I got the AKM" her sudden squeal pulled me back to the reality but before I could even react she again said something which caught me completely off-guard.

"You have SCAR-L na?"

'How on the earth she is acquainted with these names' I thought because by far my knowledge only Army and terrorist are aware of these guns.

A sudden fear creeped in my heart which made me react impulsively.

I snatched Suhana's phone from her hold and the scene playing in it caused me face palm internally.

I slowly or rather very slowly lifted my gaze only to come face to face with her furious stare.

"What on the earth was that Aksh?" She asked and pulled her phone back from my hands just to witness 'GAME OVER'.

"Aksh yaar what have you done? I was only one kill afar from having chicken dinner" She whinned like a kid while stoping her bare feet on the train floor.

Her tears were on the verge of falling making me angry on my own stupidity.

"Sorry and if you want we can have a REAL chicken dinner" I said settling down beside her and putting more stress on the word real just to get a death glare from her in return.