Chapter-3

**AFTER EIGHT MONTHS**

Suhana's pov...

"No, I don't need any credit card" I said frustratingly and hung up the call before ...that bastard... could irritate me more with any other of his company's scheme.

"Fifth call" I literally counted the number of times, I received these company calls from the morning.

Aghhh...doesn't these assholes have some other work instead of pissing people off with their shitty plans.

Ok ok I know I am being mean here, and this is their work only, but then also don't you guys think; ki gaali khane ke kaam yeh log khud karte hai. I mean... arre bhai ek baar mana kar diya ke nahi chaiye aapka loan fir bhi yeh log aapko force karege...kabhi credit cards toh... kabhi insurance ke lia...

Sabse hoke befikar
Nachun main aaj
Cham cham cham (hey!)
Cham cham cham cham...

Main nachun aaj
Cham cham cham (hey!)
Cham cham cham cham...

"Fuck" I muttered moving towards my phone like...an angry bull...and received the call without checking the caller id.

"Listen mister or miss whoso ever you are, I am telling you if one more time you call me for those bullshit schemes, I swear I'll kick that useless ass of yours from the phone itself" I said all this in one go, without giving a single chance to the person over the call to say anything.

And guess what, that was the biggest mistake of my life because the voice I heard from the other end made me rooted to the spot like a statue.

"Suhana is that you?" Aksh's uncertain voice snapped my attention back to reality.

Idiot...

Aur kar bina caller id check kare call receive...

Now clean the shit you have done...

"Ji Aksh" I wanted to sound normal but much to my dismay my voice came out as a mere whisper only.

But before Aksh could continue further, the phone line went off making me sigh in relief, as now I had the time to compose myself.

"Thank you thank you so much bhagwanji aaj zindagi mein pehli baar aapne meri prayer suni hai" I was busy in expressing my gratitude to God when my phone again started ringing.

"Haan ji Aksh boliye" this time I answered the call sounding all normal and confident like nothing happened but was mentally wondering that why Aksh called me that too in the mid-month.

Ok its not like ki I have any issues with him calling me, it just that we never use to call each other or more like he never call me any other time except in the starting to every month to inform me about the money he transfer in my account for mine and house expenses.

"Suhana as you know next week is mummy-papa's anniversary, so me and Kriti are planning to give them a surprise party" Aksh started to speak fluently but suddenly paused in mid-sentence for few seconds and then added "are you listening?"