Chapter-16

**FIRST MOVE**

Third Person's Pov...

Though Suhana was ready to give herself another chance in love but had no idea from where to start... how to start.

The idea of confessing everything about her past to Aksh still haunts her.

She was anxious about his reaction. She doesn't want to lose him... his love... his care... his respect... which in reality she was getting for the first time.

But she also couldn't hide the truth from him for life. Sooner or later she have to confess just waiting the right moment to come.

Still involved in her thoughts, she laid down on her side of the bed and switched off the lights.

As Aksh entered in the bedroom, he was surprised seeing the darkness flooding there.

Suhana's behaviour was confusing him alot.

Like, earlier when they shared a cute moment in their bedroom she was all happy and smily but lately she seemed to lost in some parallel space and engrossed in her own world.

Aksh sensed her change of attitude and wanted to ask her about the same but didn't cause knowing her so well, he knew she won't tell him a thing.

Disheartened at his own helplessness, he changed to his sweatpants and t-shirt and rested on the farthest corner of the bed.

Suhana peeked through the blanket, when felt the another side of bed being dipped with some weight.

She waited for Aksh to say something... to ask her something... but when he didn't, she herself decided to initiate the conversation.

She turned towards him and found him lying straight on his back totally zoned out.

Shifting a bit closer to him, she lightly patted his shoulder to gain his attention.

However, Aksh was so much involved in his thoughts that didn't realised Suhana was calling him.

"Aksh" this time she used a bit louder tone and much to her relief he reacted.

Aksh replied in affirmation thinking that she wanted to talk him about today's event... about her uneasiness regarding Shikhar's visit but what she said caught him all off guard.

"Can I hug you?" Her nonchalant way made Aksh's eyes went all wide making him look like an alien but thank God to the darkness in the room, Suhana was not able to see that.

"What?" He questioned again not believing his own ears.

"You heard me Aksh" Suhana uttered while rolling her eyes at the naivety of her husband and shifted towards him without even waiting for his reply.

She laid her head on his chest just above where his heart was beating rapidly and wound her hands around his torso.

Whatever Shikhar told made Suhana realise that indeed she had wasted alot of time successfully grieving for the person who doesn't deserve it, so now without delaying any minute longer she wanted to feel loved, feel protected in the arms of her husband.

Meanwhile, Aksh was trying hard to decipher her actions. He was happy that not him but atleast Suhana has took an step forward in their relation, yet a slightest doubt raised in him which he for now shoved at the back of his mind.

He also wrapped his right arm around her figure and started caressing her hairs lovingly with his left hand.

Feeling good in the warmth of her husband's arm, Suhana snuggled more into Aksh which no doubt he was liking very much and in no time both went into deep slumber.

•~•~•~•

To know more...Stay tuned...😊

Happy Reading...🙂

Thank You...🤗

Do Vote...😁

And Please Follow...🥰

See you all soon...till then...Bye.🙋

WORDS COUNT:- 605