Chapter-18

**CARE OR LOVE**

Third Person's Pov...

Its easier said than done was the correct and the exact phase applying to Suhana's situation.

Convincing Aksh's uncle and aunt or in Suhana's words... Motu chachu and Annoying chachi... was not as easy as she thought.

It took her 2 hours of talk and 4 glasses of water to make Anjana Kirti's mom say that she'll think about the matter.

But, time and patience were the two things that were running out from the hands of the trio.

So, having no other option left, Aksh decided to involve his parents in the matter as a last resort.

When Aarti and Prateek, Suhana's in-laws came to know about the misery of their children, they assured them to definitely do something for their help .

And as promised, Aksh's parents kept their words by convincing Sumit and Anjana, Kirti's parents who respect them more to defy their plea.

So, like that Kirti finally got the chance to explore the world of her dreams.

After 1 week...

A week has been passed since Kirti left and not a single day pass by when Suhana does not call her.

They both talk for hours as if were away from each other for ages but 7 days.

"Suhana we are running out of groceries" Aksh exclaimed from kitchen while scanning the empty veggie basket of fridge.

"K, I'll call you later... Your brother is calling me" Suhana was about to cut the call but Kirti's comment halted her action.

"Calling for what?" Suhana could imagine the mischevious smile on her sister-inlaw's face.

"Such a gutter mind you have K" Suhana reverted back making Kirti let out a throaty laugh.

Having a bright smile on face, Suhana disconnected the call and moved towards the kitchen.

"What were you saying Aksh?" She asked standing a meter away from him.

Straightening up Aksh turned towards Suhana after shutting the refrigerator door.

"We need to go for grocery shopping" he uttered sharing an eye contact with Suhana and started moving to the main door.

"Give me 2 minutes, I'm accompaning you" saying so, she made her way to the shoe rack and quickly put on her sneakers.

"Lets go" Suhana chirped standing in front of Aksh all ready for their grocery shopping.

He gave her the broadest grin in return and left their happy adobe, closely followed by his wife.

They got inside his car and drove towards the nearby grocery store.

Though their journey was short but was filled with Aksh's silly jokes and Suhana's laugh along with some soothing music playing in the background.

Parking his car in the queue of other cars in parking area, Aksh and Suhana walked up to their destination.

Suhana was few steps ahead of Aksh which he covered in three long strides and pulled her to the safer side while he himself walked on the road side of the footpath.

Though it was a such small and simple gesture but the thing that toched Suhana deeply was Aksh care... his protectiveness... which left her awestruck.