Chapter-38 An Alternate Ending...

**THE GUEST**

Third Person's Pov

Suhana's breath hitched as she couldn't believe her eyes.

There stood her maa and baba with Shikhar.

Her maa had a small smile on her face unlike her father who was as astonished as her.

It felt like there was an untold staring competition going on between Suhana and her baba.

Her eyes were reflect her agony of so long where as latter's eyes were filled with moist.

"Suhana" Aksh mused almost in a whisper placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

He didn't want to intervene but had to when there was complete silence from both the ends.

Aksh's sudden  touch acted as source to broke her reverie.

"Aksh... You... Called..." She uttered incoherent words looking Aksh while pointing her finger towards the known strangers.

"Suhana... I..." Aksh started trying to make her understand but Suhana's next action stopped him.

She hold the door handle in a tight grasp and was about to shut it on her parents face when Aksh gripped her hand.

He shook his head looking directly in her raging eyes and pulled her away with a jerk.

"Auntyji... Uncleji... Please come in" he stepped aside making way.

Obliging Aksh's request, Suhana's father made a move and came inside followed by her mother and lastly Shikhar who was holding the luggage.

"Kyu aayein hain aap log yaha?" Suhana's voice came out loud and cold.

"Kyuki maine bulaya hai inko yaha par" it was Aksh who replied her in the equivalent raised voice.

"Suhana..." He sighed not wanting to make the situation even more worst.

"Jaan... Please talk things out...  You need it... You need a closure... You need your pare... " He continued in a pleading tone but stopped when Suhana showed her palm.

"Yeah... Parents... I need my parents... The same parents who disowned me... Who treated me like a trash... Who forced me to....." Suhana broke down in the pool of cries.

"Is giving birth is enough Aksh?" She asked gaining back her composure. Now, it seemed like the tension was passed between the couple.

"If this is the definition of parents in your eyes then sorry to say but I don't agree with you.

For me being Parents means being someone who'll support you in your touch times, who'll protect you from any harm, who'll scold you for mistakes but also show you the right path, who'll worry about your happiness but the bloody society.

And what they have done with me is no more a secret from you. They practically forced me to abort the baby. They married me off without my consent. All they wanted was to just get rid of me.

Rather than my happiness their main concern was their reputation only. 

Instead of keeping their daughter close who was so vulnerable at that time they disowned her.

Tell me if it was their son... Who got a girl pregnant... Would they have disowned him like me?

No... A big NO... They would have supported him like ideal parents and have done anything in their power to coverup his mistake.