Cobra finds out

The next day found Alex and her roommates walking into the guildhall. "Good morning!" Mira smiled. "What are you all doing this morning?"

"Hey, Mira," Alex said. "We're meeting Erza here, and then we'll be leaving town."

Mira nodded, and they walked outside to see Erza walking up with her cart of luggage. "Do you always like to take that much stuff?" Sawyer asked, surprised.

Alex laughed. "Yeah, she likes to be prepared. Let's get to the train station."

The group traveled to the train station and got their tickets. When they sat down, Erza smiled. "Thank you for inviting me on this trip, Alex. It will be nice to see Simon again." She looked at Jellal. "And I'm sure he'll be relieved to see you're almost back to normal, Jellal."

Jellal looked outside the window. "I'm not so sure it's a good idea he sees me," He admitted. "It seems I've done some horrible things to him in the past. I don't think he'll be pleased I'm there."

Alex smiled. "Don't worry so much. All we're doing is reuniting Richard with his brother. We're here to support Richard, nothing else." Alex looked at Erza after a minute of silence. "What were Natsu and Gray planning on doing today?" She asked.

"They said something about going on a job with Lucy," Erza smiled. "I'm glad they're working together to help a teammate. They are such good friends."

"Are we thinking about the same Natsu and Gray?" Sorano asked, looking at Alex. "I didn't think they got along so well."

"They really don't," Alex admitted. "But they try to get along when Erza is near." She grinned. "They're terrified of her, so they make sure not to give her a reason to beat them up."

When they made it to the guild Mermaid Heel, Simon was waiting outside with another girl. He grinned and walked up to them. "It's good to see you again, Alex. I see you're doing well." He turned to the girl beside him. "This is my sister, Kagura. She wanted to meet you."

Alex smiled and looked at the girl beside him. Kagura was only a couple of years younger than her with dark purple hair. "It's nice to meet you, Kagura."

Kagura nodded. "Thank you for saving my brother," She gave Alex a small smile. "I'm happy to have him back."

Alex nodded and turned to Simon. "I'd like to introduce you to my new roommates. Erik, Sawyer, Sorano, Macbeth, Richard, and I'm sure you remember Jellal." She pointed to each of them as she introduced them. Simon tensed a little when she showed Jellal was here, but she waved it away. "Jellal lost his memories recently. But he's staying with me to atone for the wrongs he caused. We're here to see Wally. He's Richard's brother, and I was hoping to reunite them today." 

Simon grinned. "Of course. Let me show you the way."The reunion between the two brothers was a joyous one. They hugged and cried for a while before settling down. The others left them to get reacquainted. 

Alex wandered around town with the rest of her roommates while Erza took the time to chat with her old friends again."Hey, Alex?" Sorano asked after a few minutes. "Can I ask a favor of you?" Alex tilted her head. "I have a younger sister. I hadn't seen her since I was taken away from our village when we were both very young. Do you think you could help me find her?"

Alex smiled. "Of course, I'll help you find her. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to see you again."

The group left Mermaid Heel when the sun started to set. Wally was disappointed that his brother had to leave him again but was happy to know he was free to visit anytime he wanted. The train ride home was silent. 

The Oracion Seis had fallen asleep, so Alex decided to walk through the train cars. She went outside to the caboose and took a breath of fresh air. Leaning over the rail, Alex concentrated on her last dream. She dreamt of the changes she made and what could happen. It was a constant reminder that she forgot to take care of Brain/Zero and what that would do to the timeline.

"Your thoughts are driving me crazy, Fairy Girl," Erik growled, Erza behind him with her arms crossed. "Why are you even thinking about Brain?"

Alex turned around, surprised. She hadn't heard either of them approach. She smiled sheepishly. "You surprised me." She faced the area around her. "It's just a dream I've had for a couple of days now."

"Alex," Erza looked at Alex. "When were you going to tell me you were having nightmares? We could have helped you."

Alex shrugged. "I'm not sure how you could help me," She said, honestly. "It's just some irrational fears."

"You can't see into the future, can you?" Erik asked. "What's going on?"

Alex shook her head. "I don't know why I thought I could hide this from you when you can hear my thoughts," She admitted. No, I can't see the future. I'm from a different universe where this world is a work of fiction. I've spent the past few years changing things, like saving Simon from dying, or destroying the demon Lullaby before my team destroyed a council building. You know, small things like that. And it changes the timeline in small ways."

"My team and I weren't supposed to join Fairy Tail, were we?" Erik asked, joining Alex at the railing. When she shook her head, Erik sighed. "Then, you messed up the timeline, huh?"

Alex snorted. "Yeah, I did. Most of the time, it's for the better. But since I forgot about Brain, he was never arrested. He's still out there, so I don't know what could happen with him still out."

Erik scoffed. "Don't bother stressing about what can't be changed," He shook his head. "You'll do what you can, and deal with the consequences as they come. Brain is something we can deal with another day. For now, let's go home and worry about tomorrow."

Alex nodded and grinned. "Yeah, you're probably right." She closed her eyes. "I'll try not to stress out too much. You all go on back to the others. I'm going to make a call."

Eric snorted when he heard who she was thinking of calling. "Whatever, Fairy Girl." He turned around and started walking away. "I'm going to get some sleep. Wake me when we get to Magnolia."

Erza smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take too long, alright?"

Alex nodded and pulled out her lacrima. She smiled when the person answered. "Hey, Sparkles. Were you asleep? I'm ready to tell you what's been going on."