Talking to a Demon and Tenroujima

Alex and Yukino arrived in Hargeon just as Erza and the other S-Class mages were packing their things into the boat. Erza smiled when she saw Alex and walked over to her. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to get here in time." She looked to the young girl standing beside her. "And who's this?"

Alex smiled and patted Yukino's head. "This is Yukino Agria. Her sister will be joining us here tomorrow."

Mira looked up from putting her bag on the boat. "That's Sorano's sister, right?" Alex nodded. "You found her then!" She smiled widely. "That's so great! I know you've been looking for her for a while."

Gildarts walked over to the group. "Everything is packed up. We should head out to Tenroujima now." He grinned. "Gotta get the place set up for the exam."

Alex nodded and hugged Erza. "Take care of yourself, alright?"

Erza gave her fellow S-Class wizard a comforting smile. "Don't worry. You've helped us as much as you can. We'll see you soon."

The group of Wizards climbed onto the boat and waved goodbye as the boat sailed away.

"Alright!" Alex smiled widely and faced Yukino. "What do you say we explore Hargeon? Everyone else is supposed to be here tomorrow."

"You mean I have to wait another day to see my sister?" She asked, pouting slightly.

Alex laughed and patted her shoulder. "Why don't we waste some time exploring?" She led her towards Hargeon's market. "I bet we can find something for Sorano for when she shows up." When Yukino still looked unsure, Alex added, "I could tell you how I met your sister."

Yukino's eyes lit up with excitement, and Alex spent the rest of the day telling her stories about her sister and her adventures since she joined Fairy Tail.

After a few hours, the duo decided to stop for some lunch. "I still can't believe Sorano used to be a bad guy," Yukino said, taking a drink of her hot chocolate.

Alex grimaced slightly. "I wouldn't say she was a bad guy," she protested. "I don't think she had a choice. Sorano didn't have the greatest life when she was captured, but she's working hard to make up for what her kidnappers forced her to do in the past."

Yukino nodded thoughtfully. "I guess that makes sense." She was silent for a minute. "Sorano is supposed to be here tomorrow, right?"

Alex nodded. "I told my team to meet us here to wish our guildmates good luck. The Master will be here too, so we can officially make you a member." Yukino beamed, excited. "Come on. We should get Sorano a present." Yukino smiled and nodded. The girls spent the rest of the day wandering around the various shops looking to find a present for Yukino's older sister.

The next day

Alex and Yukino stood at the edge of the docks while the S-Class exam takers walked up. Natsu grinned and waved at the two. "Hey, Alex! Come to wish us luck?"

Alex chuckled. "Something like that."

Lucy smiled and looked at Yukino. "And who's this with you?" She asked.

Alex was about to answer when they heard a shocked gasp. She turned to see her team and her sister Amber standing a few feet away. Sorano had dropped a shopping bag she was carrying. "Yukino?" She asked. Yukino smiled and nodded at the woman in front of her. Sorano cried and ran towards the girl. "I missed you so much!" She cried, holding onto her little sister. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when we were younger. I'll never leave you again."

Yukino looked up at Sorano's face with a teary smile. "It's okay, big sis. I know it wasn't your fault."

Eric smirked and walked over to a smiling Alex. "So this is what you were planning."