Battle of Fairy Tail pt. 3

Alex stood ready and waiting to take out fifty lacrima from the East when she heard Warren in her head. "Can everybody hear me?" He asked. "This is an emergency! Look up at the sky! Wake up, you lazy bums!" The rest of the guild started waking up and looking to the sky to see what Warren was talking about. "And if there's anyone still fighting, hold up for now! Listen up, everyone! We have to destroy those things floating in the sky with all the magic power we got! It's a magic spell from Laxus that'll attack the city! There's no time, so everyone should help!"

"Warren," Erza said. "How do you know about the Thunder Palace?"

"That voice...Erza?" Gray asked. "You're okay?"

"Gray?" Erza asked. "I see, so it was you."

"Yeah," Gray confirmed. "It took me a while to find the guy."

Alex smiled when everyone started talking to Erza. They were relieved she was alright, and worried about the other girls. Cana, Elfman, and Mirajane confirmed that everyone was alright.

"Sorry," Warren said. "My telepathy can't reach to the guild. We'll have to do this with the people who can hear me. Destroy those things up in the sky!"

"Damn you, Warren!" Max shouted. "Did you forget what you did to me?" Warren apologized, but Max wasn't the only one to start voicing grievances. It seemed everyone was holding grudges about getting beaten during the Battle of Fairy Tail. Gray tried to stop the fighting, but it wasn't getting any better.

"Hey!" Alex shouted. "We don't have time for you to be arguing! Everyone was desperate to help the ones they loved, so let bygones be bygones for now. We have something a little more important to worry about right now."

"And why should we listen to you?" Macao demanded. "Aren't the Raijinshuu your friends? You were probably in on this whole thing! That's why you didn't bother fighting with the rest of us." The others quickly started agreeing. Alex felt tears in her eyes, but couldn't think of the words needed to defend herself against the accusation.

"Why should we even trust you?" Laki demanded when Alex didn't bother to defend herself. "You were in the guildhall all day before this whole thing even started. Who's to say you didn't help with the barriers and hide Evergreen?"

"Alex wouldn't do that!" Gray defended. "She was more upset than any of us when the Raijinshuu took the girls captive! Don't go blaming her for their screwups!"

The others continued to argue when Lucy spoke up. "Everyone, listen!" The shouting stopped. "This isn't the time to be fighting or pinning blame! The people of the city are in real danger! We have to all work together to protect the city of Magnolia! If we combine our powers, we can overcome anything! That's what I've learned after coming here. I know I just joined Fairy Tail recently. But my feelings for this guild are as strong as anybody's! Fairy Tail has been my dream since long ago...It's always been my goal. Even now. So, please...Let's all work together. Let's protect our guild and our city! And if that doesn't convince you...I'll destroy all the lacrima myself!"

The link was silent for a moment; then, someone spoke up. "Listen up, people!" Cana shouted after a moment. Are you going to let the newbie one up you like that?

"She's not new anymore," Max said. "She's got more Fairy Tail spirit than the rest of us!"

"Lucy," Wakaba said. "You're exactly right. We'll settle things later." Everyone started agreeing with each other, and they came up with a plan on how to take care of the lacrima. Happy pointed out that they have body link magic protecting them, and Alex probably wouldn't be able to redirect all of it. Lucy just said she would take care of the lacrima anyway.