Changeling!

"We're back!" Natsu cried.

"But man...all that work, and one key is all we get?" Gray asked, disappointed. I smiled, but didn't comment.

"You weren't supposed to be there," Erza said, smiling. "It wouldn't be right to take Alex's money when she was the only one that was supposed to be there."

"Yeah," Lucy said, smiling. "No complaints!"

"You're the only one it's any use to, Lucy!" Happy pointed out. "Let's sell it!"

"You thieving cat!" Lucy yelled. "Besides, there are only twelve of the gold 'Zodiac' keys in the whole world! They're super-duper rare, see."

I looked over to her. "You know an awful lot about these keys, don't you, Lu?"

Natsu smirked, "The cow and the maid?" He asked, a laugh hiding in his voice.

"As I progress, my Spirits will get stronger!" Lucy insisted.

"So, what's the key we got this time?" Gray asked, turning around and smiling.

Lucy grinned. "The Archer, Sagittarius!" She gave him a thumbs up.

"Isn't that half-man half-horse?" He asked, suddenly serious.

They spend the next couple of minutes debating what Sagittarius would look like.

"Easygoing, aren't we?" Erza asked, walking forward. "You haven't forgotten that you'll be punished when we get back, have you?"

"Punishment?" Natsu asked, suddenly scared. They all turned to face Erza and me.

"I thought we'd dropped that already!" Lucy cried.

"Don't be silly," Erza retorted. "Accepting your actions was a field decision on my part."

"And I only let you guys help with the Deliora thing," I commented.

"You still must receive your punishment," Erza continued. "I think you should be mostly forgiven for what happened this time. However, your judge will be the master. And I have no intention of defending you. So be prepared to take your punishment." The three looked at me in desperation.

I shook my head calmly. "You're going to have to face the consequences of your actions."

"He's not going to make us do that, is he?" Happy asked fearfully.

"Wait a sec!" Gray cried. "I never want to do that again!"

"What is that?" Lucy asked, frightened.

"Don't sweat it," Natsu assured. "We did a good job, so gramps'll be impressed!"

"How frightfully positive of you..." Lucy deadpanned, Natsu still patting her shoulder.

"No," Erza said, smirking. "I think it's pretty much decided already." She looked to Natsu. "I look forward to it."

Natsu was still smiling before his face covered in sweat, and he had to be dragged back to the guild. "Not that!" He cried as Erza pulled him away. "Anything but that!"

Lucy looked at the terror left behind. "Like I said, what the heck is that?!" She yelled. "Tell me!"

I laughed and grabbed Gray before throwing him on Erza's cart of luggage. "Don't worry, Lucy," I promised. "It won't be so bad." Truthfully, I still had no idea what that was, but I was pretty sure they didn't get punished. I led Lucy to her apartment while carrying Gray on Erza's luggage cart. "You'll see later," I promised. "Just take a shower and get ready for the guild later." She nodded and left me with Gray. "Have you calmed down yet?" I asked Gray sternly.