Battle of Fairy Tail pt 2

Alex looked up at the runes when it showed Erza was fighting Evergreen. She smirked and leaned back. "This should be a quick battle," She told the others. Before long, the girls who were turned to statues returned to normal.

"What happened to Juvia?" Juvia asked, staring at her hand.

Natsu and Alex ran up to the stage with the others. "They're back," Natsu said happily.

"Lucy!" Happy shouted and flew over to her.

"Excellent work!" The Master cheered. "All the hostages are free. Now, what will you do, Laxus?"

Natsu quickly explained what was happening to Lucy and the other girls. "Battle of Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked, curious.

"Laxus did what?" Cana asked, sitting on a barrel, her drink beside her.

"Well, it's over now," The Master said. "With you all returned to normal, there's no way I'm going to play Laxus's silly game anymore."

"But what about everyone that was injured from Freed's traps?" Mirajane asked, concerned.

"That's right!" Bisca said, clenching her fist. "If we don't teach Laxus a lesson, he'll never learn!"

"And don't I know it!" The Master agreed. "I'll give him a punishment he'll never forget!" He clenched his fist and looked ahead. "Damn you, Laxus...You're not going to get away with it this time!"

Natsu held up his hand. "Wait a second. I have to agree with Laxus about deciding who the strongest in Fairy Tail is." He grinned. "So don't be so hard on the guy, Gramps. You too, Alex. It's all in good fun."

Alex scoffed. "He went about it all wrong, Natsu," She said, glaring at him. "And he will have to face the consequences."

Natsu chuckled. "So anyway...The second Battle of Fairy Tail starts now! Bring it on, everyone!" He went over to Lucy and acted like he was ready to fight her. "'Cause we haven't done anything yet!" He shouted. "Come on, let's battle!"

"Give it a rest already," Lucy said, exasperated. "You're saying it like you're serious or something."

"If you insist," Cana said casually, "I'll fight you."

"Cana, don't encourage him," Bisca said.

"Natsu..." Happy raised his arm. "I don't think fighting women counts as a battle."

"Man, woman... It doesn't matter to me!" Natsu said easily. He started chasing Lucy around.

Alex laughed a little and sat down on the stage to watch them goof off for a little while. Before long, the runes started doing something strange. They popped off the barrier and came together to make a skull.

"Can you hear me, old man?" Laxus's voice came from the skull. "Same goes for the rest of you. It seems one of the rules is gone. So I'll make a new one. For the Battle of Fairy Tail to continue, I have activated the Thunder Palace."

Alex growled and jumped up. "That's insane Laxus!" She shouted. "You'll end up hurting the citizens of Magnolia with that!"

"Then this better end quickly," Laxus said smugly. "You have one hour and ten minutes left. So, can you defeat me? Or will you retire, Master?" The skull disappeared with the sound of Laxus laughing.

"What are you thinking, Laxus?" The Master shouted. "You plan on getting innocent people involved in this?" He groaned and grabbed his arm.

"Master!" Alex shouted, concerned. She ran over and caught him before he fell. She picked him up. "Get him his medicine!" She shouted at the girls behind her. She walked up the stairs to the med bay and laid him on a bed in there. She left when Mira came in with his medicine.