Alex's magic

"Everyone!" Mira shouted happily when I entered the guild. "You can all take jobs again, starting today! It's just a temporary counter, but do all the jobs you can!" I smiled as everyone cheered. They were all excited to start working again.

I sat down in front of the bar with Lucy."What's with them?" She asked, watching everyone crowd around the request board. "Usually, they're just hanging around, not taking any jobs." Mira laughed. "Oh, yeah," Lucy said, turning her head. "I haven't seen Loke around..."

"I see you've finally fallen for Loke's magic touch then, Lucy..." Mira said, her hands on her hips.

"That's not it!" Lucy defended. "I just head that he found my keys, so I wanted to thank him."

Mira nodded. "Sure. I'll tell him if I see him around." She leaned forward. "By the way, weren't your spirits angry? About you dropping your keys?"

Lucy chuckled nervously. "Oh, it wasn't anything enough for them to get that mad about..." She thought about it for a moment and put her hands on her rear as if remembering something painful. "Just remembering makes my butt sting..."

Mira laughed nervously. "Oh my."

I laughed and patted Lucy's back. "At least they didn't get too mad at you."

Gray came over with his hand covered in ice. "You want me to cool it for you?" He offered standing behind her.

"I don't need innuendo-style sexual harassment," She muttered, her face blushing.

"Lucy," Happy said, flying by, a big smile on his face. "Let me see your bright red butt!" I closed my eyes as Lucy yelled about that being actual sexual harassment.

"I wonder what she'll look like if I make it sting even more!" Natsu grinned evilly as he lit his hand on fire. And that everyone is why Happy is such a massive perv.

"And you're just the devil!" Lucy shouted at him.

"Try saying that again!" Erza shouted after a barrel hit Natsu. We turned around to see what the commotion was. She was glaring at Laxus, who was sitting calmly.

He leaned forward and grinned. "This time, I'll tell you straight out," He told her. "We don't need weaklings in this guild!" He turned to Jet and Droy. "You guys are pitiful, needing someone to save you from getting hurt like that. And wait, I don't even know your names."

I walked up and placed my hand on Jet's shoulder, giving him a reassuring nod. I looked at Laxus sternly. "And what would you say to me?" I asked. "I'm the one who was humiliated by Phantom Lord, remember?"

He looked at me and snarled. "I'll get back to you later." He turned to the bar where Mira and Lucy was. "And you there, the main culprit, the debutant Celestial Spirit user...It was your fault."

"Laxus!" Mira stopped his rant. "It's all over now. No one has been talking about who to blame for it." Laxus stood up and crossed his arms beneath his fir jacket. "You have no right to say anything when you didn't even help us fight!" Mira continued. "That's what the master says."

Laxus smirked and opened his eyes. "Well, yeah!" He said. "It had nothing to do with me! Although if I had been there, you wouldn't have had all that trouble."

"Hold it right there!" Natsu shouted. He ran forward and was about to punch Laxus when Laxus dissolved into lightning and appeared behind him. He turned around angrily. "Laxus! Fight me! You heartless bastard!"

Laxus laughed mockingly. "What kind of fight would it be when you can't even catch me? When I inherit the guild, I'll get rid of any weaklings as well as anyone who stands against me! I'll make the ultimate guild!" I walked up behind Erza. "The strongest guild in history that no one can look down upon!" He laughed and started walking away. He turned to me. "Meet us at your house in an hour," He ordered. I sighed and nodded. He used his lightning travel to leave shortly after that.