Spending time with guildmates

When I went to the guild the next day, I paid for the damages I caused, first. I wore a yellow tank top and a blue skirt with black thigh-high boots. Loke was already there, and girls had surrounded him. I raced over to him. "Hey, Loke!" I called.

They turned to glare at me, but paused when they looked at my face. "Oh, it's the girl who was hitting on us yesterday," One of them whispered. My eye twitched, and Loke smiled sheepishly at me. "We can leave her alone with him," Another one added. "She won't do anything."

When they left, I sat down beside him. "You didn't do anything to embarrass me, huh?" I snorted, leaning back.

"Sorry," Loke muttered.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care what they say," I admitted. "They're a bunch of dumb girls that I have zero interest in getting to know." I looked at him thoughtfully. "Come walk with me."

"Why?" He asked curiously. "You're not going to fill me with lightning for embarrassing you, are you?" He wondered suddenly afraid.

I scoffed and started dragging him out the door. "Don't be a baby," I scolded and dropped him outside. "If I wanted to hit you with lightning, I would have done it already." I started walking away. "Now, come on!" It wasn't long before he ran to catch up.

We walked in silence until we hit the wooded area behind my house. "Why did you decide to go on a walk with me?" Loke asked, curious. "We don't exactly work together."

I nodded. "That's true. But I wanted to talk to you about something private, and I knew you wouldn't want anybody to hear."

"What did you want to talk about?" Loke asked, nervous.

"I know who you are," I said, stopping. "I know you're Leo, the king of the Zodiacs."

Loke stopped in fear. "How could you possibly know something like that?" He asked, upset. "Nobody should know that."

I sighed and leaned against a tree. "It doesn't matter how I know," I said, crossing my arms. "What matters is I know you're dying. And you don't have much longer to live."

Loke sighed and sat down against another tree. "Yeah. There's nothing that can be done about it either."

"You should talk to Lucy," I commented. "She can help you."

"What can a Celestial Wizard do?" Loke asked, upset. "The Celestial King is the one who banished me, so he's the only one who can lift the ban."

"Talking to her could still help," I insisted. "I know it's a long shot, but you have to let someone in, don't you?"

Loke snorted and turned away. "If this is all you wanted to talk about, I'm going to go." He stood up and turned away. "There's no use in hoping for something that's never going to happen."

"Wait," I said and grabbed his arm. He turned to face me, still upset. "At least let me know when you're going to fade," I requested, sadly. "I don't want you to be alone."

Loke considered it for a moment and nodded. "Thank you," He said, smiling. "You're a good friend." I nodded and let him go. I watched him walk out of the forest and hoped he wouldn't leave without telling me first.

When I made it back to the guild, I grabbed some lemonades and walked down to the archives. Lucy was listening to Mira tell her the story of how they got Happy. "Hey, ladies," I said, smiling. "I thought you could use something to drink."

Mira smiled. "Hey, Alex. Thanks."

I nodded and sat down the drinks. "Hey, Lucy. I've forgotten to invite you to my weekly kickboxing class."