The Cursed Island Galuna

I woke up this morning feeling better than I had in a while. I smiled and walked down to the Guild Hall. It was going to be a good day."Master!" I heard Mira shout as I walked into Fairy Tail. "One of the requests on the second floor disappeared!" And the good day has ended.

"Say what?" Wakaba asked. "A request is gone?"

"If it was put on the second floor, then it's an S-class, right?" Macao asked. 

"Who would be stupid enough to take something like that?" Laki asked. I walked past them and sat at the bar.

"A cat," Laxus said from the second floor. "I saw a cat with wings take one-off and fly away. I scowled and rolled my eyes. Of course, Happy took the job. Which means it was the job I was going to take. The guild got loud when they found out it was Happy who took it. This was a new type of reckless for Natsu, and everyone just knew they took Lucy with them."This is quite a serious violation of the rules," Laxus said calmly. "If they make it back, they're expelled...Right, old man? But with their lack of skills, they won't make it back from an S-class, will they?"

"Laxus, if you knew, why didn't you stop them?" Mira demanded. "All I saw was a cat burglar run off with a scrap of paper," Laxus said calmly. "I had no idea that was actually Happy. And I never would have thought Natsu would go on an S-class job."

I snorted. "Who else could it have been, Laxus?" I asked rhetorically. "How many flying cats do you know? And with how you were antagonizing Natsu, I'm not surprised he decided to take an S-class job."

Laxus chuckled, ignoring me. "Been a while since I've seen you look at me that way," He mentioned to Mira. I fumed slightly. I hated being ignored.

"This is not good," Master Makarov said gravely. "Which request is missing?"

"The cursed island, Galuna," Mira said sternly. I sighed and walked up to the second floor while everyone else started talking at once about the Danger Natsu put Lucy in. 

Laxus looked at me and smirked. "Wasn't that the job you were planning on taking?" He asked teasingly.

"Laxus! Go bring them back!" Master Makarov demanded loudly.

"You're kidding me!" Laxus said jokingly. "I've got work to do. Aren't the wizards in the guild supposed to take care of themselves?"

Master looked to me. "How about you?" He demanded. "Why don't you bring him back?"

I shrugged. "If I run into Natsu, I'll send him and Lucy back, Master. But I was going to have Mira call the village chief and accept that job request myself." I looked at him. "Now that he's taken the job flier, one of us should take it officially so as not to bring shame to the guild."

The Master nodded and turned to Laxus. "You're the only other in here that has the power to bring Natsu back by force! You have to go!"

Gray stood up from his seat. "Gramps..." He said. "I can't let that comment slide." He looked at us. "I'll bring Natsu and Lucy back."

I nodded and turned to Mira. "Please call ahead to the Village Chief and let him know I'll be there as soon as possible." Mira nodded, and I went back to my house. I needed to pack a small bag and get ready for a train ride to Hargeon to find a boat I could take to Galuna Island. I decided to wear a dark purple jacket, a red crop top, a short purple skirt, and some knee-high hiking boots.

It didn't take long to find out there wasn't a single sailor willing to go out to the cursed island Galuna. So I went to the docks and bought a simple boat for twenty-thousand jewel. I also bought a map of the waters. Of course, as I was out sailing, I realized I didn't know how to navigate through the waters. I was on the water for two days, and I had eaten most of the food I had brought. I sighed and looked at my map. "Alright, so long as I keep sailing this way," I looked towards the moon in front of me. "I should have no problem getting there." It wasn't long before I could see the island. I smiled and rolled up the map. "I'll be there soon." Of course, I forgot about the wave that took out Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Gray. I wasn't prepared for it to take out my boat. I ended up onshore after the water settled down. "May as well set up camp," I muttered. I walked over to the trees and set up a little tent. "I won't be able to find much in the dark." I laid on the ground as my sleeping bag was too wet for me to use correctly and went to sleep.