Oracion Seis Join Fairy Tail

When Angel woke up the next day, she found Alex outside, hitting a punching bag. "You're up early," She commented.

"Yeah," Alex nodded, stepping away from the punching bag. "I like to wake up early." She put the punching bag away. "Is everyone else up? I was going to make breakfast before we went shopping for things for your rooms." She led Angel into the kitchen, where she started getting things for breakfast. "And of course, we'll need to stop by the guild first to introduce you to the Master and get new guild marks."

"I still don't understand why we have to join Fairy Tail," Angel said, crossing her arms. She sat down. "I don't know if I want to share the same guild as Lucy." She looked to the table. "It's bad enough I'm losing my keys to her."

Alex turned off her stove and sighed. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that." She sat in front of Angel. "You need to start learning to treat your spirits with respect." At Angel's scoff, she continued. "I mean it. Your spirits aren't tools; they have feelings and lives. They are supposed to help you, not do your job for you." She stood up. "Which is one of the reasons I want you to join my weekly kickboxing class. It will give you more ways to defend yourself without relying on your spirits. It will also give you a chance to bond with some of our other female guild members." She smiled reassuringly at Angel. "It'll be great, I promise."

Alex turned back to the stove to finish breakfast and let Angel think over what she had said. By the time she finished making a breakfast of eggs, bacon, blueberry waffles, and toast, the rest of the Oracion Seis and Jellal were awake. They ate their breakfast while Alex told them her plans for the day.

They left for the guild after they finished breakfast. Alex wore a simple red tank top, black shorts, and some white tennis shoes. When they entered the typically boisterous guildhall, everyone went silent. Cana glared at the six people behind Alex. "The Master told us what you're planning," She told Alex. "We don't think this is a good idea."

"Then it's a good thing I'm not asking for permission," Alex commented. She looked at Mira. "Is the master upstairs? We need to speak with him."

Mira nodded. "He's expecting you in his office." She looked at Alex, concerned. "Are you going to need any help?" She glared at the six. "We don't want you to get hurt because of this plan of yours."

Alex smiled. "Thank you for worrying, but I have this under control." She looked at the others in the guild. "Have some faith in me, everyone. They won't hurt me." She waved a hand. "Come on, guys. The master awaits."

The seven of them walked up the stairs to the master's office. Alex opened the door, and they walked into the office. She bowed in front of the desk. "We're here, Master."

Master Makarov nodded and jumped onto his desk. "I see you brought some new members." When she nodded, he waved her away. "Go ahead and wait outside. I have some things I need to discuss with our new members." Alex looked like she was about to argue, but she just nodded and stepped outside of the room. She walked outside of the room and downstairs to the bar to wait for her new roommates.

When she closed the door, Makarov looked at the six people in front of her. "You know why you're here, right?" He asked them, sternly.

Cobra scoffed. "Fairy Girl has this idea this guild can turn us into good people. We're only here because the other options were jail and running for the rest of our lives."

"Alex made this choice because she believes you have good in you," Makarov said, looking at them. "You have all been dealt a bad hand in life, and you've been forced to do some rather unsavory things in life. Alex thinks if given a chance, you will do what's right." He glared at them. "Alex has staked the reputation of herself and Fairy Tail on you choosing to do the right thing. Don't let us down."