{18}Barefoot In The Park

¿Chapter 18?
Barefoot In The Park

4:00pm October 30th, 2014

     Melania was dropped off at work like always, Enrique had no business of the sort to deal with so he decided to take a walk in the park.

A stupid move for a wanted criminal, right?

Apparently, he doesn't care.

He sat on a wooden bench across from a playground where children played. He saw the children and was reminded of his childhood when his mother used to bring him and Lorenzo here every Sunday afternoon.

Wanting to shake off the nostalgia, he lit a cigarette, snorting the smoke through his nostrils before putting the cigarette to his lips once again.
"I really don't think you should be smoking in the park where children are around." A feminine voice spoke from beside him, a voice he recognised way too well.

"And who's gonna stop me, Chastity." He looked at the woman who sat next to him.
"Ah, you remember. I'm surprised you could make out my face during all those years, miss me?" She smiled before flipping her brown hair streaked with pink and purple on her shoulder. She didn't look different, only her hair grew out, a few wrinkles on her face and she finally dressed her age.

"It really is ironic how your name is Chastity and you're out here raping little boys."
"Oh come on Enrique, you're the only underage boy I've slept with, at least, the only one I remember."
"Dios, dame la fuerza para no estrangular a este puma puta" He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying his best not to do anything that came to mind knowing she had two kids to live for.
"What? A woman's got bills to pay! And kids to raise too.."

(she don't know what he said, but she assumed it was something bad)

"So which one's yours?"
"The tanned boy with curly hair, and the girl with blonde hair playing on the seesaw."
The two children she pointed out had no resesemblance whatsoever. They probaby had different fathers, not like Enrique cared, knowing her occupation.

"The coloured one is yours by the way, just if you're wondering." She whispered in his ear.
Enrique glared at her from the side of his eye, she leaned back and shrugged without a care in the world. "Not asking for child support or anything, I got my man. He loves both of them." She explained, chuckling right after.

?•¿•?•¿

    After ten minutes of waiting in the underground parking lot, he made out a small silhouette that turned out to be Melania. She was walking at a normal pace, doesn't seem to be in a rush or panic by what he observed.

She casually approached the car and sat in the  front seat, "Hi good evening," I greeted as she closed the door and buckled her seatbelt.
"Yeah." He replied as he started up the engine and drove out the parking lot.

"You seem upset, something up?" She asked in the midst of the silence.
"I may have to leave soon, I don't want you to go through hell because of me."
Melania didn't know what to think–if it was good or bad–but she simply nodded and replied softly, "Okay then."

?•¿•?•¿