13

My eyes cracked open and I felt like I'd been hit by seventeen busses. Everything hurt. My back and my neck the worst. My lord what the hell.

I sat up on the couch confused. Then I see my dress all twisted around my and remember bits and fuzzy pieces of the stupid party. I looked at the other couch and saw Macy still snoring. God, my head hurts!

Getting up I stumbled around getting my bearings. Then I headed for the kitchen and skidded to a halt in the entranceway. Emilia was sitting at the kitchen table with Gram laughing as they talked, and at the stove Harry was flipping pancakes.

"There you are!" Gram said. "How's your head? I had Emilia set out the Advil."

Was this some kind of fever dream? Was I in a drunken wonderland? This can't be real life. I know that Harry Styles is not standing at that stove.

"My head hurts." I mumbled shuffling to the counter to take the Advil.

"Breakfast is almost done. There's orange juice in the fridge." Emilia said.

I glanced again at Harry's back and took my pills. "Thanks, I'm not hungry."

"Do you feel sick?" Gram asked.

"No but everything's still spinning." I sat down at the table. "I'm so sorry I came home like that. I hope I wasn't too much trouble. I'll never do an-"

She cut me off. "Nonsense young lady you can go have fun anytime you want. You were responsible and even had someone sober drive you home. You were no trouble at all. Harry watched over you two and I went to bed."

Harry looked over his shoulder at me and winked. "Slept like an angel Love."

I rolled my eyes

I rolled my eyes. "What are you still doing here?"

"Making pancakes."

"Anna Marie be nice." Gram shushed me.

"Yeah Anna Marie, be nice." Harry mocked her and stuck his tongue out at me.

My heart did a little flip inside my chest. He's never called me Anna Marie. He only ever calls me Anna. Hearing him say it made it sound so much better. It was like hearing my name for the first time.

"Do I smell pancakes?" Macy stumbled into the kitchen.

"You sure do!" Gram smiled. "Harry's making breakfast."

"Where did your cute friend go?" Macy yawned.

"Mitch?" Harry asked earning a shrug from Macy. "He drove my car home last night. He'll be back to pick me up later."

"Loser almost wrecked my car last night." She sat down with a huff.

"No, I think you were so drunk you thought he almost wrecked." Gram laughed. "The boys were stone cold sober when they carried you two in around three."