Chapter 20: Heaven Sent

Jacob's POV

"We're going to need a bigger house." I said thoughtfully as I rolled onto my side to stare at my beautiful wife. Her dark hair was sprawled out over the pillows, her bare chest rising and falling heavily after our intense love making.

She let out an incredulous laugh, moving onto her side too. My eyes couldn't help but linger on her chest as her breasts pressed together, they seemed to have grown over night, hence the early morning sex. I just couldn't help myself. Ari tapped my arm lightly to draw me out of my daze, a smirk displayed over her perfect lips. "Why?" She giggled as she pulled the sheet up and over her chest.

My eyes flickered back up to her eyes. I swear they held a sparkle in them I had never seen before. She was breathtaking. "We need a yard too." I acknowledged as I brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear that had fallen across her cheek.

"Why?" She asked again, her voice playful as she smiled at me warmly.

"Well, we only have one other bedroom... and a small spare one downstairs as well but I wouldn't like to put the kids down there." They should never ever come across any threats in their lives but obviously I wanted to keep my children safe, I didn't like the idea of one of them being alone on the ground floor.

"Kids?" Ari laughed as she sat up, still holding the sheet to her chest. "Slow down Jake."

"I'm just planning ahead." I shrugged with a smile, moving closer to her so my head was in line with her breasts. "If we can have one, that means we can have more. I want a big family." I stated, looking up into her eyes as she stared down at me with one raised eyebrow. "If that's okay with you of course." I finished quickly as I gripped the sheet in my hand and pulled it away from her body, leaving her completely naked like myself.

I got to work peppering kisses over the tops of her breasts as she sighed blissfully and sunk back against the pillows and cushions. With their increased size came increased sensitivity, I had to be careful with them, otherwise I would end up with another slap across the back of my head like earlier this morning...

"Its okay with me." She grinned, holding my cheeks in her hands to pull my head up to meet hers as she captured my lips against her own.

* * *

"Who's coming exactly?" I asked as I placed another huge bowl of chips down on the bar top in our den. I would have liked to of had a BBQ and spent some time outside but again, we needed a yard. Don't get me wrong, I loved the house, but now that I thought about it, being tucked into a hillside wasn't exactly convenient... god there was so much baby proofing to be done.

"Jake, stop complaining." Aria scolded from across the room, Carlisle was currently measuring her miniscule bump as she held the material of her t-shirt up under her breasts.

"I'm not complaining!" I defended myself as innocently as I could. "I'm just making silent suggestions." I added quietly.

"About what?" Esme asked as she whirled into the room, a tray of mini quiches in her hands.

"The house." I said a little meekly, honestly a little worried that she would scold me like she does with Emmett.

"Oh!" She said excitedly, which completely took me by surprise. Aria grumbled to herself as Carlisle chuckled, she had wanted to get me in trouble. I poked my tongue out at her over the top of Esme's head, she rolled her eyes at me but the tiniest of smiles was playing at her lips. "I have ideas, too. We can discuss them after the party."