Chapter 7: Let's Get Drunk!

Jake's POV

"Guys, come on, just tell me where we are going?" I was being hauled off to some secret location to party away my 'single' life. I had no idea where I was going and I saw no point to it in the first place. There was no need to mourn being single anyway, Aria was the best thing to happen to me, so really this whole bachelor crap was pointless.

I had my guys with me, those that were old enough to drink anyway. The new recruits for both packs were to stay behind to keep an eye on things whilst we went off and partied. As part of the Cullens paying for the wedding fiasco, they decided to pay for Aria and I's bachelor and bachelorette parties. My guests included Jesse, Embry, Quil, Paul, Jared, Sam, Colin, Brady, Seth, Edward, Jasper, Emmett, my dad, Aria's dad, Charlie and Carlisle.

Aria and I had been dragged out of bed at her family home before midnight last night with no information other than to dress comfy. We could only assume it was for our separate parties. I had to meet the guys in the forest and she had to meet her girls in the lounge of her dad's house. I made sure I got my fill of her before we parted ways, a weekend away from her was going to be a struggle.

From the forest we jogged to Jesse's house and met the Cullens there with cars full of luggage and beer. I had no idea where I was going but from the amount of luggage I knew we would be going on a plane. We drove to Forks' airport and was met by the craziest private jet I had ever seen. To be honest I had never actually seen one in real life so this was just an amazing start.

The inside had the look of a billionaire's private jet, surely the Cullens didn't have that much money to own one of these. There were no rows of seats, only the most elegant leather couches and coffee tables that stretched almost the length of the cabin. There were plush curtains at the windows and a plasma screen as large as a movie theatre. There was a bar with bar stools with numerous types of alcohol on display in glass cases. At the back of the plane there was even a separate bedroom!

"Nope." Paul quipped before gulping down the remains of his glass of bourbon.

After admiring the plane for about half an hour, we settled in and began our flight. I could sense that the Cullens were a little bemused by our astonishment of luxurious things, they had seen it all, it has probably been around fifty years at least since they last had a reaction similar to ours.

"Luxurious things, yes we have seen many. Though, there are still many things that surprise us." Edward admitted from his seat across the aisle from me. I had grown used to him answering my thoughts, he was respectful. He knew what I wouldn't mind answered and knew what I didn't want shared.

"Does Aria do that to you?" Emmett asked, gesturing to Edward smirking in his chair, no doubt at something Emmett had thought.

"Please, she does it to everyone." Jesse complained. Placing his crystal tumbler down on the mahogany side table.

"Drives me mad." Quil huffed, slumped in his own chair.

"You're telling me." Emmett agreed to their complaining, it was light-hearted but its not how I wanted to start my bachelor party.

"Alright enough abusing my future wife." I deflected, rolling my eyes but keeping a brief smile on my face to let them know I wasn't annoyed by their comments.

"He's right. We're here for one reason and one reason only." Paul lifted himself from his seat, holding his glass into the air. "Let's get drunk!"

* * *

A bellow of roaring excitement rumbled through the cabin, jolting me awake from the steamy dream I was having about Aria. I was just replaying the events of the first few hours in our brand new house and then—