Chapter 13: Honeymoon Highs

"Can you stop looking at the perfume? Our gate is boarding." Jake, acting like a typical man, was complaining about my shopping.

"Whenever anyone goes to an airport, they always look around duty free... its just facts Jake." I told him, putting down one of the tester bottles in the Marc Jacobs section. I wondered over to him and took his hand in my own before I pressed my body against him. "And our flight isn't boarding yet, we have plenty of time. Just relax." I ran my free hand over his bicep and up to his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I am relaxed." He said sleepily. "I'm just tired." He leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss against my forehead, and then my lips, before a smirk passed across his lips.

"You're thinking about last night aren't you." I playfully rolled my eyes as I stepped away from him, and led us out the shop and began the walk towards our gate.

"And this morning... and just before we left... and in the limo on the way here." He leaned down to whisper in my ear as I felt the blush crawl up my neck. "Maybe we should join the mile-high club."

"Jake!" I whined, darting my eyes around to see if anyone heard us.

"Relax, baby, we're newlyweds. We're meant to be all over each other." He assured me as he stopped in his path, pulled my body into his, one hand on my ass, the other holding my jaw, and kissed me with so much sensual and sexual intensity I thought that I'd melt to the floor.

I couldn't believe he still had so much energy. Our wedding night activities continued on until the sun was high in the sky and we finally passed out. When we woke around midday we enjoyed each other's company in the shower and we were going to enjoy ourselves again on the island in the kitchen but when we got to the kitchen - bearing in mind Jake was only in his boxers and I only had one of t-shirts on to cover my modesty - we were met by all of our family. We had been so wrapped up in each other that we didn't hear them downstairs and didn't smell the delicious breakfast they had prepared for us... though, from the look on my vampire family's, Jesse, Embry and Seth's faces, they had heard us.

The family were there to send us off on our honeymoon. Alice had our suitcases packed, god only knows what she had put in there, and gave us our instructions. She let us know that we had to leave home by 2pm to get to Seattle-Tacoma International for our flight at 8pm this evening. From there we would fly for nine hours to Heathrow Airport in England, we'd arrive in England at around 5am which would be 1pm in England... I was already dreading the jet lag.

We'd get a connecting flight at 3pm English time to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, which would last another nine hours, where we would arrive at midnight English time which was 2am in Kenya. My mind was spinning after all that information, we'd technically be travelling for nearly two days. From Nairobi we'd be transferred to Wilson Airport where we'd be flown into the Masai Mara.

Alice told us we'd be going from resort to resort for the majority of the honeymoon and that the first one was called Bateleur Camp. She told us nothing about what our room was like, only a brief sneak peak into what the resort offered. Just outside our suite there was a deep lap pool overlooking the Masai Plains, we had a private butler that served us our meals - which we could have on our veranda, in the dining area or in a private area under the African stars. We had the option to have to game drives per day, night game drives, bush walks, bush banquets, hot air ballooning and cultural visits.

It sounded amazing, I has only been on a few vacations in my life, the only time I'd ever left America was to save Edward from the Volturi. Jake, had only really been to Las Vegas and Alaska... and Canada if you counted him running away before Bella and Edward's wedding. This was his first real vacation, and with it being our honeymoon was going to make it ten times more special for him.