Chapter 2: Stalled

My eyes slowly fluttered open to see Jake staring at me, a cute little smile on his face. "Good morning, beautiful." He whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, Jake." I replied softly, rolling onto my side so I could face him. My hand reached out from under the blankets and went to the back of his head so I could run my hand through his hair.

Jacob's hand slipped around my body and pulled me across the bed so my body rested against his hot one. I felt his hand trail down my back to my ass, he gave it a squeeze before his hand travelled further south and rested just below my bum cheek.

I raised my eyebrows as he smirked at his own wandering hands. "What do you want for breakfast, baby?" I asked him, ready to get out of bed and start the day.

The baby Luna celebrations had calmed down, she was now exactly two weeks old, and normalcy had settled around the tribe/pack again. Today was a Friday, and over the years a new tradition had begun between the Cullens and Jake and I. Every Friday, we would go the Cullens' for lunch — not that they ate — Esme would cook and try as many new recipes on us as she could.

Jacob's fingers made me jump out of my thoughts as they suddenly disappeared between my legs. "This." He whispered as his fingers danced over my clit.

My breath caught in my throat as I blinked at him with surprise. I felt my cheeks flush as I stared at him. "Oh." I breathed out.

He shifted slightly so he could grasp the backs of my thighs to pull me up his body. I sat up, my naked body now straddled against his stomach as the blanket pooled around my waist. "Turn around." He smirked, giving my ass a sweet squeeze.

"What?" I asked slightly confused but his smirk only widened into a grin.

He moved my legs to one side, helping me spin around only to come face to face with his long, hard length. It was my turn to smirk as I leant forward and licked over his tip and I giggled when he twitched and moaned. In response he hastily slipped his hands beneath my thighs and dragged my hips backwards in his direction, making me squeal and slightly lose my balance... and then I felt his tongue run tormentingly slow over my clit.

"Jake." I moaned, my arms went weak causing me to almost collapse on top of him as he pressed his tongue a little harder against me.

Wanting to give him pleasure too, I leant forward again and ran my tongue down his length before gripping him tightly in my hand. I was smiled when he groaned into me. "Do it again." He ordered before placing his mouth back against me.

I repeated what I had done before, and then I took him fully into my mouth. "Fuck, Blue." He growled before plunging his tongue into my hole.

My back arched, causing me to press my body against his torso. I ground myself against his lips as I slid his length further down my throat. He moaned into my pussy, and it sent glorious vibrations through me, and then be sucked my clit between his lips. "Jacob!" I gasped breathlessly as he sucked a little harder, all the while flicking his tongue against me relentlessly.

I writhed above him as the familiar butterflies began to whirl around inside my stomach. I slipped his cock back into my mouth and sucked a little harder as I moaned around him, coming close to my climax. He began to flick his tongue so fast I lost concentration on what I was doing and let that blissful feeling take over me. I screamed his name — thankfully we had the house to ourselves — as I let wave upon wave of ecstasy wash over me.

He placed one last kiss against me, his hands running over my ass as I tried to catch my breath. Jake lifted me, turning my body so I was facing him again, straddling his lower stomach. He watched me as I braced myself against him, my hands on his chest. "I swear you taste better each time I do that." He said smirking, running his tongue over his already wet lips.