✰ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ✰

Wow. I am so shocked that I am writing this right now.

All I can say is... thank you. Thank you to those of you who stuck with me through this journey, motivated me to write this beautiful story, and those who read this book as well. Without you guys, I wouldn't be writing this right now, acknowledging the end of my book.

My Summer Love Story was definitely an amazing book to write, and I have to admit, me writing this story made me feel like I was part of it as well, like I was Reeya too, going through what she went through. That proves how attached I am to this story, considering the fact that I hardcore bawled writing the last few chapters HAHA.

Coming up with this story wasn't difficult, since it was buried inside of my head for a long time. It just took a while to plot it out, learn more about my characters, and then start writing it. And then, after a long time of writing, I FINISHED IT!!!

I am surprised on how much I was devoted on my writing, since I wrote chapters EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Holy crap, dude.

My writing schedule usually consists of 1-3 days of writing, but never FIVE whole days. But because of the pandemic, I had more time to be faithful to my writing—and I have to admit, it took forever to adjust to this writing change—but after a while, I got adjusted to it and I had so much fun!

This book was definitely an emotional rollercoaster, starting from cheating exes to dumping a drink on a hot guy, but then later finding out that he's in the same group that Reeya was vacationing with. In conclusion, I DEFINITELY made Reeya go through so many ups and downs, but all that truly matters is that the finale was beautiful. And it definitely was.

But again, NONE of this would've happened without the constant support of my readers, otherwise known as you guys!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for everything. Words cannot describe how happy I am right now (but also partially sad that I finished this book).

Now, let's talk about the question that is running through our heads right now... which is, what comes after this? Well...

Though it is not 100% certain, there might be a sequel in the works!! That's all I'm going to say, teehee.

Other than that, I definitely have many other books coming out, meaning that my writing is not going to come to a stop. I love to write, and it is definitely a huge part of me, so I will be writing a lot in the near future.

Well, time to wrap things up now! Thank you so much for reading this book and reading through Reeya's amazing summer love story (what up, title reference)!! And make sure to contact me through my information I have written in my profile!! I love talking to you guys and hearing about what you think about my works, hehe.

I love you guys so much :)

- Ru <3