ch. 28 ✰ the psychic bartender

I scream out loud as I possibly can, and Neha and Ali immediately pull away from each other, their eyes widening in embarrassment as they land on me. "Oh my God, Reeya!" Neha shrieks.

"Y-you guys w-were..." I clench my Daiquiri that is in my hand, and I am really surprised how I didn't let go of it in shock. My throat dries as I massage my temples.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Neha reprimands. Then, she goes over and slaps Ali across the face. "Ouch!" Ali squeals. "What the hell was that for?!"

"You kissed me without my permission!" Neha harrumphs, giving Ali a death glare.

"No, I did not!" Ali gasps, grasping his cheek in his hand. "In fact, you were the one who kissed me!"

Neha's face turns red as she quickly looks at me, who is still looking at Neha and Ali in complete disbelief. "Okay, maybe I lied..." she trails off.

I take a deep breath and walk towards them, clearing my throat. "I'm pretty sure you guys were equally fond of kissing each other because when I came here to initially use the bathroom because of my intense need to pee, I did not expect to see you two, who I thought despised each other, eating each other's faces away like fishes who plunged out of the water!"

"Reeya, I know you are very confused right now," Ali sighs, nervously biting his lip. "But I can assure you that there is nothing going on between us. We were just drunk and ran into each other... and next thing I know, we were kissing!"

"Yeah," Neha murmurs, a hint of pain and dejection appearing on her face. "What he said..."

I grumble to myself, trying to make sense of this situation. So, I'm assuming that Ali thinks them kissing is just a one-time thing, but Neha wants them to be together, since she does like him. I quickly look over at Neha, who nervously fidgets to herself, sending me desperate looks. And Ali is leaning against the wall and clenching his jaw, as if he's deep in thought about what just occurred.

"How about this?" I look over at Neha and Ali again. "I promise not to tell anybody about this, and you guys can continue on with your night, and I will continue on with mine, starting off by me releasing my fluids." I raise my eyebrows at them. "Capisce?"

Neha and Ali simultaneously nod their heads and immediately disappear into different directions. I grumble into my hands, which cover my head in complete distress. What the hell just happened?

Finally, I take a sip from my Daquiri and disappear off into the bathroom, in hopes to micturate my stress and confusion away.

~ ~ ~

I appear from the bathroom, grasping my empty Daquiri glass and obviously relieved from the urine I just freed. My strappy heels stab into the back of my heels and my ankle as well, so I bend down to take them off. They finally release from me, and I sigh in relief. Ah, that feels so great. I place them to the far corner of the bathroom door, hoping no one will steal them, and I bare footedly walk over to the main party area.

The faint music soon converts into loud and booming music, and I feel my body vibrating due to the intense volume. The dance floor is covered in different people that come in and out, dragging their friends along and having a good time. And speaking of friends, I should probably go look for mine.

But first, time to refill my alcoholic drink!

I walk over to the private bar, where the same bartender that served Akash and I is seated by the serving area.

"Hi!" I try to yell from the loud music. "May I have another Daquiri please?!"

"Of course!" he grins. "What about your boyfriend?"