4: Glory Release(Edited)

Me:Hey guys, I realized I never really did any disclaimer stuff or any of that. So I'm going to do it now-

Ulquiorra: How come I am not in your story?

Me: Oh sorry, Ulqui-chan. You'll be in it later but that's not important now. As i was saying,-

Grimmjow: Yea, and what about me?

Me: Look, both of you, I will put you in LATER. Now going on-

Toshiro: The both of you should just let her talk.

Me: Toshiro, YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!!! *speaks fast* NoneofthisbelongstomeexceptforGraceandanyfurthercharctersImayaddin. AllrightsgotoTiteKubo, becauseiftheydidn'tthenUlquiorrawouldn'tdieandAizenwouldhaveabetterhairstyle.

Grimmjow, Toshiro, and Ulquiorra: What?

Aizen:Hey! MY HAIR IS FINE!

*****************************************

-GRACE'S POV -

When I woke up in the morning, my eyes were blurry. As I blinked them back to normal, I remembered that today was when I started my real training. Yesterday, the Head Captain had schooled me on the functions of each of the thirteen court guard squads. Today I was going to meet Captain Soi Fon of squad two. That was... as soon as her lieutenant decided to show up. I let an annoyed sigh erupt from my lungs, pacing back and forth in front of the Squad One Barracks like a lioness. Eventually, a big guy with an ugly hairdo and a purple thing appeared in my vision. He took his time walking up to me, and I ground my teeth in annoyance at him. The guy had a big gold chain around his neck, and held a giant bag of cookies in one arm. As I gazed at him, I could tell he was a spoiled rich kid. I snorted, and rolled my eyes when he couldn't see, and crossed my arms after he walked over to me.

I tilted my head back, staring up at him in his towering height. I hate being short, I internally shouted.

"Hey...sorry I'm a little late,"He laughed, scratching the back of his neck. A little late? I sighed at him. He gave a nervous smile, obviously not oblivious to the fact that I was highly annoyed with him.

"That's fine, I'm sure you were busy. Just take me to your Captain, please,"I replied. He laughed ridiculously and then shoved a cookie- or a handful of cookies-in his mouth. I wrinkled my nose up as he munched on them, chomping away. He reminds me of one of those crusher machines, that eats everything in its wake. We started walking away, heading to meet his Captain. He munched the entire time, and loudly at that.

"So, my name is-"The lieutenant began, attempting to break the cloud of awkwardness in the air. He was trying to talk through his cookies. I glanced at him annoyed.

"I'm going to be honest. I really don't care. I have bigger things on my mind,"I snapped, a little bitterly. The guy sweatdropped and flinched at me. 

"Uh, yes ma'am. Geez you are even scarier then my captain!"The guy muttered the last part under his mouth. I slid another annoyed glance his way, knowing he didn't miss it. After a while I spoke.

"I do apologize for my rudeness. I'm not really in a good mood at the moment,"I told him. He nodded and stayed silent. We made it to the big doors of the Squad 2 quarters, and I spotted Captain Soi Fon pacing in front of them. Soi Fon noticed us almost immediately as we approached. She ran over, throwing her arms up in the air.

"It's about damned time you showed up. What kept you, big ass!?"She shouted at her lieutenant. He jumped back, as if he was still not used to the shouting of his captain. 

"Ah! Ma'am, I'm sorry! I just...walked past the store when I was on my way to get here, and these cookies just begged to be eaten!"He blubbered at her. Soi Fon gave him a slightly disgusted look. She moved, pinching the bridge of her forehead at him. "I'm sorry!" Soi Fon sighed hard. She then turned towards me and bowed at the waist. I blinked at her, slightly surprised.