10:Shopping and Intruders

Toshiro's POV

When I woke up, something felt off about the day. It wasn't the fact that something bad happened last night.... no. This was different. I groan and sit up rubbing my eyes. My white hair falls in front of my eyes after I pull my hands away. I stand and get dressed to head in to the office. My legs feel heavy, or maybe it's just the anger and depression building up. I cap a lid on the bottle of my feelings quickly and stretch.

"Damn, what is it about today? Why do I feel an air of.... something bad is going to happen today. I can tell," I say to myself. I flash step and am faced with Rangiku exciting the door to my office. "And what were you doing in there?"

"Oh, captain. I left a note on your desk. I'm off!" She replies and walks past me to wherever she was going. I raise an eyebrow and go in to sit at my desk. I pick up the note left and begin to read.

Captain,

I've taken Grace out shopping, she needs new clothes and if you don't believe me ask her yourself she will confirm. I probably won't be back until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. When I do, I promise I'll get some paperwork done, no lies!

Rangiku :3

I rolled my eyes at the note and crumbled it up. My heart clutched at the thought of Grace, but I quickly got rid of the feeling. I began some paperwork left on my desk and stopped when I saw what was laying on top of the stack.

"Th-this can't be...?!"I say shocked and I reread it. The document.... it was to inform me and the rest of the other captains of something shocking: Rukia Kuchiki has been placed under arrest for the crime of giving her powers to a human. But that can't be possible, Head Captain had gotten word from Central 46 about the matter three months ago. They had said nothing was to be done about the Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki. They had said that he would be a great benefit for the Gotei 13, and that we were not to harm him.

Why would they revoke their orders? That's insane!

Grace's POV

"Aghhh, Rangiku, I already said I didn't want anything fancy like that!"I protested annoyed.

"Awwww, but Graceeeee. At least try it on?" She asked holding up a pretty dress. we were in the world of the living shopping. I had told her I didn't really want to wear anything from the Soul Society, and she had agreed since the clothes here were cheaper. I shake my head.

"I can't fight in that and-"

"But you'd be able to go to more fancy places with this!" She protests. I facepalm and take the dress. It was a black and purple ensemble, with a low cut neck and a teal bow right where my cleavage would show.

"Fine, but find skinny jeans and an amazing t-shirt while I am in there changing or you can forget about me even wearing a silly thing like this,"I growled. I turned and walked into the dressing room and locked the door. My wings were able to be hidden in this Gigai Mr. Kisuke had made for me. The dress Rangiku had picked also had a low back so my wings would be able to be out of the dress when I wore it without the Gigai. I stripped and pulled the dress on, adjusting it. When I turned to the mirror I scowled at myself.

My boobs could definitely be seen. I tried to pull it up but the fabric snapped back into place. A knock sounded on the door and opened it.

"OH WOW THE CAPTAIN WILL BE SPEECHLESS WHEN HE SEES YOU IN THAT," Rangiku shouted. I turned red in embarrassment and ground my teeth. She sighed and handed me an outfit. "There is what I found that seemed to be something you'd like. Come out when you're done and we'll buy it all!"I shut and locked the door again and changed again. I pulled on the black skinny jeans that had rips and frays in them. I pulled on the t-shirt that had a band logo on it and still revealed cleavage. I shrugged and walked out and bought everything. "More shopping?"