5: Danger, Kido, and Gabriel(Edited)

Gin's pov
As I stood there struggling to stay upright, I tried to think of a way to stop Grace's power from flowing out of her even more. I stared up at her, frowning hard. I could see her eyes weren't their normal color. From here, they had gone a pale white. I tried to take a step forward, to maybe pull her out of whatever stream of power she was in. Just as I was headed towards her, I watched her slowly lower to the ground. She landed on her hands and knees. The power didn't stop flowing out of her. Grace slowly leaned back on her knees, her face upturned. Her palms turned outward beside her. Her hair floated up around her. 

"Grace!"Soi Fon shouted. As if Soi Fon's voice had called her out of her power burst, she fell forward on her hands and knees once again. The power stopped flowing, retreating back into its vessel. All of us stared at her. Grace coughed once, breathing hard. She looked up at Soi Fon.

"Never again!"Grace hissed. Soi Fon gave her a look of shock. She quickly looked away from the angel. Grace breathed hard as she turned over, plopping on her butt. I quickly made my way over to her and crouched down beside her. Grace looked up at me, blinking. 

"Care to explain?"I asked her. Grace sighed hard. She moved wiping at her face, where sweat had built up. Soi Fon, who had finally pushed herself back up to her feet, but was crouched down beside her third seat, glanced over at us. She moved, pulling her third seat up and moving his arm around her shoulders. 

"I asked her to release her full power. I wanted to see how strong she was. Guess I got what I wanted the hard way." She looked away once again and stood up. I glanced at her and back to Grace.

"And just how did you stop?"I asked her. I wrinkled my eyebrows. "Normally, that's impossible when someone's power is that strong." Grace looked up, giving me a weak grin. 

"I put my block back up. A wall...sort of. It was easy since I only brought down one wall to show Soi Fon some of my power,"Grace breathed at me. I moved and put my hand on her forehead. She was burning up. She looked back up at me with tired eyes. I frowned hard. One wall? I thought. 

"And how many walls are there?"I murmured.

"Four walls." I gave her a look of surprise. Only 1/4 of her power was exposed? No way! I think Aizen will want to hear about this. He'll probably use her as his new toy. She moved, brushing my hand off her forehead gently. She rubbed at her face with her hand. " If I had known this would happen, I probably wouldn't have done it. I apologize for my lack of judgment and do hope you can forgive me for the disruption of your work." Such a formal apology. 

I helped her up to her feet once again. She wobbled around, like she would fall. Soi Fon stayed close to her and lead her away inside, hopefully so she could rest. I watched after them silently. Curious...I wonder just what would happen if she released her other three walls? Would it destroy her? I stared at her back as she walked away. Or would it destroy us instead? 

Grace's POV

That night, sleep didn't come as easy as I had hoped. I stared at the ceiling, my body sore and my thoughts running ramped. What would've happened if I couldn't control it? I thought. I frowned hard. I could've killed everyone. I could've killed Soi Fon, and her third seat...and Gin when he showed up too. I don't like that. I hate this power...I shouldn't have to deal with this. If I wasn't specifically created by Father like this, then it would be easier. I closed my eyes, releasing a sigh. If Father hadn't felt the need to create a weapon so powerful that even the other angels feared it....

*Flashback*

I sat crying on the playground slide. None of the other angel kids wanted to play with me or be around me. I sniffled hard. I didn't understand why. As I cried I paused when I saw a hand enter my vision. I looked up. Standing there was a boy.