Epilogue

2 years after

Toshiro knocked on the door of Rangiku's house and waited. When she opened the door he smiled. 

"Grace ready yet?"He asked. 

"One second Toshi,"he heard Grace call. Grace tightened the sash on the stupid dress Rangiku was making her wear. Toshiro and her were going out on their 2nd year anniversary date. Everything was going well for them. She had no idea of the small little box that Toshiro was carrying in his suit jacket. Grace pushed lightly past Rangiku and Toshiro stared at her with wide eyes. She was beautiful. Her long hair flowed down her back in curls and she wore light mascara. She was blushing slightly and looking away. Toshiro just stared with his mouth opened slightly. 

"Captain,"hissed Rangiku after a while. Toshiro shook his head and blinked. He held his arm out for Grace and led her to the senkaimon. They were going to the world of the living for their dinner. 

When they reached the place, they got in their reservation and sat down to order. 

"Order anything you want, Head Captain told me he would pay for expenses since tonight was special,"Toshiro told her. She smiled and ordered lightly. Grace didn't want to order too much. She hated being indebted to others, and as Head Captain already offered her shelter when she had first come to the Soul Society, she was already indebted greatly. After they ate they talked and then Toshiro sat thinking for a minute. He was about to do it. She clasped her hands in front of her and rested her chin on the tops of them. 

"What are you thinking about, Toshi?"Grace asked him smiling. He flinched and looked into her bright eyes, the eyes he really loved looking at. He thought they reflected everything that was good in the world. 

"Well. Grace, you know I really love you, right?"Toshiro began swallowing. 

"Of course, silly, I love you too,"She laughed slightly. 

"I, uh, well I was thinking about you all week. Wondering what I should do for you for our anniversary, and really what I decided to get you was something I had been thinking about before,"He told her slowly. She blinked. 

"What did you decide? You know you didn't have to get me anything, Toshi, your love is enough,"Grace replied. She wondered what he'd gotten and hoped it wasn't something....expensive. 

"Well. Ever since we first met, I've spent every waking moment thinking of you. When you were kidnapped by Aizen those were some of the worst days of my life. The pain and anger at losing you, right from under me, was unbearable. And then you were returned to me, and you confessed you loved me, and I kept thinking....god I am so lucky you're alive. I was ecstatic when you finally declared you loved me too,"Toshiro told her. She began to turn red. His words were beautiful. They made her feel special. Suddenly Toshiro reached in his pocket for the box and stood up. She tilted her head in confusion as he walked to her side and knelt on one knee. Her face turned bright red immediately and he opened the box. "Grace Holyfield, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Everyone in the restraunt had turned to look at them and said "Aw". She swallowed and slowly nodded. A huge smile broke out upon his face and he slipped the ring onto her finger. 

*******************************************************************************************

Somewhere far away a girl sat looking into her magic mirror. She frowned at the sight of the couple in the glass who had just gotten engaged. She stared at the way they held each other and smiled and laughed. Her eyes bore holes into the girl. She hated her. Grinding her teeth fiercely she screamed and picked up something heavy from her desk. She threw it at the mirror and the mirror poofed away the image. 

"Not this time, Grace Holyfield! I swear upon the grave of our mother that you will NOT have everything better than me! You will rue this day! Be happy while you can!"The girl screamed in anger. She turned and slammed the door to her room loudly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEW this was such a long book. The next one will begin in a few days, I hope you'll read it. It's going to be entitled, The Magic In A Reaper. I loved our journey through this story together! And I know this little extra part at the end of the epilogue was confusing, but it will all make sense, I promise! Till next book, The Magic In A Reaper.