6: Thoughts(Edited)

Grace's Pov

After the talk with Captain Ichimaru, he lead me to Squad 4's barracks instead of his own squad's. I gave him a confused look, frowning hard. 

"What's that look for?"He asked me. I wrinkled my eyebrows. 

"I was under the impression that I would stay the night at your squad barracks because I did that with the two before you," I replied. He hummed and nodded once. 

"Well....most of Squad 3 is men...and I didn't feel that you'd be safe there." I blinked at him. Safe? I wondered. He cleared his throat, realizing I didn't quite understand it. I sighed hard. "Aside from that they have need for you here." He slipped his hands into his sleeves. I blinked. 

"Need for me?"I repeated.

"Angels have the healing abilities correct?"He asked. I nodded at him. 

"We maintain some, yes,"I answered. I moved scratching the back of my neck as we walked. Gin hummed at me. "Squad 4 is healing...I forgot." 

"Captain Unohana will most likely put your skills to great use. Exchange in knowledge you might say,"He told me. His eyes remained narrowed as he talked to me. I stared at his face, knowing he wouldn't say anything about it. Gin seemed to always keep his eyes narrowed. I tilted my head to the side, turning away from looking at him. I wonder what color his eyes are, I thought. 

"Thanks for escorting me here,"I told him as we stopped outside of a door. He gazed at me with his closed eyes. I wonder...I thought. I sighed, brushing the thought off. " I do however have one question. Who is the captain after this one? I forgot." He hummed at me once. 

"Oh. The Captain of squad 5 is Aizen,"He answered. His snake-like grin spread on his face. I shuddered inwardly. So creepy, I thought.

"Right then...Goodbye,"I spoke quickly. I was looking for an escape from his snake smile. I swallowed and turned. Surprisingly, behind us, was Captain Unohana. I let out a squeak of surprise. She blinked at me in surprise. I smiled waveringly, knowing I'd let a moment of weakness be revealed to the two people here. " Hello." Captain Unohana smiled politely at me. I felt slightly comforted. She reminded me of a mom, almost. I paused. A mom. I'd always wondered about my mom. I'd never met her. I swallowed. 

"Hello Grace. If you follow me, we can get started,"She told me. I nodded. I glanced back at Gin once more before hurrying after Captain Unohana. 

Gin's POV

Grace had seemed intimidated by me. I was partially curious as to why, but another part of me didn't care. A lot of people were intimidated by me. This was nothing new to me. I watched her walk away with Captain Unohana. I caught a look from her just as she linked arms with Grace. The look threatened me, saying,"Grace is not to be harmed in any way by you or Aizen." I laughed quietly to myself. So over protective. Like a mother, almost. I walked forward slowly, taking my time. Aizen has her next which means I need to tell him of her power.

Grace's Pov 

Captain Unohana lead me to a room, one that I would be staying in. I followed her silently. Gin is creepy, I thought. Being with Captain Unohana almost did relinquish the feeling of...fear that pulled at me from being with Gin. He was slightly kind to me, but that didn't brush off that something about him just....rubbed me wrong. There was something about Captain Ichimaru that just made me sick to my stomach. He was hiding something. Captain Unohana startled me by speaking, drawing me out of my own thoughts. 

"Tell me. Did Captain Ichimaru do anything weird?"She asked me. I paused. I blinked at her. She turned and gave me a nervous look. "Anything at all?"