RANDOM FILLER

No ones pov

Grace ran through the seireitei quickly, hoping to get to her destination as soon as possible.Captain Unohana hated late arrivals. Grace stopped as she arrived at the home of Byakuya Kuchiki, and outside waiting for her, she saw Rukia there, looking rather bored. She waved at Rukia and ran up to her.

"Did I make it on time?" She asked Rukia. Rukia grabbed her arm and began to drag her through the mansion.

"Barely. Come on, or we'll have to face Captain Unohana's scary smile again,"Rukia replies forcefully. The smaller girl struggled to not trip and fall as she got dragged around. Rukia opened a secret door, and in she dragged Grace.

"Ah, Grace! Welcome to your first SWS meeting!" Said a voice and Grace looked around at who all was there. Nearly all high seated officers sat around a table and indulged themselves on snacks. Byakuya Kuchiki sat scowling in the corner with Lieutenant Yachiru Kusagishi randomly babbling to him. Grace blinked.

"SWS?" She asked confused. She had been told of a meeting she was to attend, but she had no idea what it was.

"The Soul Reaper's Women's Society," said Lieutenant Nemu Kurotsuchi. Grace wrinkled her eyebrows and sat at the table next to Rukia.

"And.... what exactly is the point of this?" Grace asked cautiously. She half expected Captain Unohana to turn scary.

"It's basically s meeting to gather equal rights and stuff for the women of the soul society, but Lieutenant Kusagishi really just uses it to try and gain candy whenever she wants," replied Third Seat Kiyone.

"Alright everyone, now that we've gathered, it's time to discuss the matters at hand. We are going to.... throw a party!" Started Lieutenant Nanao. Grace raised an eyebrow. Her eyes glanced in Byakuya's direction.

"Wait.... if this is a meeting for women.... why is Captain Kuchiki here.... no offense meant by that of course," Grace asked. Everyone looked at her.

"Well. If you are going to assume you have rights to have meetings in my manor without permission, then I am going to sit in and listen to them," Byakuya said. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Besides. I am going to help fund this.... party of yours."

"Brother's got a soft spot for parties," Rukia whispered to Grace. Grace nodded and fell silent again.

"Anyways, the party needs ideas! It's going to be used as a relaxer for everyone we invite, and it has to be fun. So. First order of agenda, where and what type of party?" Lieutenant Nanao said pushing her glasses up. Everyone began to chatter.

"We could do a strip party!" Rangiku said. Byakuya cheeks turned slightly pink at this comment, though not quite enough to call it a blush." We can strip for all the guys. That would be a GREAT relaxer!" Grace wrinkled her nose up and looked down at herself. A strip party? I have the body for it but I don't feel comfortable doing that, she thought.

"Someone who isn't Rangiku?"Nanao said annoyed.

"How about a birthday party!" Lieutenant Kusagishi chimed in.

"It's not anyone birthday, Lieutenant. But that would be a good idea when it is someone's," Captain Unohana said. "How about a cherry blossom party?" Byakuya seemed to brighten a hint at this.

"It's not the season for that Captain...." Replied Nanao. She tapped her chin.

"A beach party..." Grace whispered. Everyone looked at her.

"What?" asked Rukia.

"A... beach party?" Grace suggested a little louder, still keeping her voice soft. Byakuya still seemed bright at this. So did everyone else.

"You know....I think that's perfect. It's the perfect season for that actually, in the world of the living," Stated Nanao. "Any objections?" No one objected. "Alright, beach party it is. Now, we can find one and rent it to where it has snacks and such. So that isn't a worry. And we can organize fun events but Captain Unohana wants to do that herself. I suppose that's all for this meeting! MEETING AJOURNED!"

In Hueco Mundo

Everyone sat there at the table quietly and feeling abandoned as the story of Grace and the Soul Reapers progressed.

"Damn it! Why do those stinking Soul Reapers get more time than we do!" Shouted Grimmjow. Ulquiorra was even feeling depressed.

"Patience dear ones, your time will come!" Said a voice from the heaven's. THE AUTHOR?! Everyone jumped.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" shouted Yammy.

"I am the author. Your god, I suppose you may say," The voice replies. Aizen frowned and narrowed his eyes.

"I suppose you would be the same author who happened to turn me into a hamster?" He said growing darker than Ulquiorra's hair.

"Indeed that is me. Though, I suppose I should apologize for that..." The voice said. It trailed off. Aizen waited for the apology. "BUT I WONT! HA HA YOU WERE A HAMSTER! I AM YOUR GOD I CAN CONTROL ALL OF YOU!" Aizen formed an irk mark on his head.

"As if you could control me!" Shouted pretty much most of the espada.

"Want proof?" The author asked in a sweet voice that wasn't at all sweet. "Time to prove it!"

"No! We're good!" Everyone cried out. Suddenly, Ulquiorra stood up on the table. Everyone looked at him and gaped.

"DON'T STOP BELIEVING!" He shouted out. Everyone stared at him. "HOLD ON TO THAT- ARGH WOMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME WOMAN SO UNKINDLY. HOW DARE YOU EVEN POINT OUT I AM A WOMAN!" The author screamed.

"STREET LIGHTS. PEOPLEEEEEEEE!" Grimmjow suddenly jumped up there with him and sang. "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! WE GOT FUN AND GAMES! WE GOT- ULQUIORRA QUIT PISSING HER OFF!" Everyone else stayed silent for fear of the same thing happening.

"Can I get down now....?"Grimmjow asked. His body suddenly started to jerk and twist and then.....! HE WAS TRANSFORMED INTO A BABY VERSION OF HIMSELF!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! SEE YA!