7:Aizen(Edited)

GRACE POV

"Come as you are...As you were...As I want you to be." 

My phone sang through the ear buds. I had woken up some time in the night. My phone had said it was about 2 am right now. I stared at the ceiling. The problem was, for some reason, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I'd decided to listen to music. Another problem was that this song was hard not to sing with it. I had always liked Nirvana, and Kurt Cobain's vocals were easy for me to harmonize with. Maybe if I change the song... I grab my phone and hit skip once and turn the screen off.

"Yo Danny Fenton he was just 14, when his parents built-"

"What the hell," I muttered and changed it again. 

"Bum-bum-be-dum-bum-bum-be-dum-dum-" 

Disturbia. I sighed hard and sat up, grinding my teeth. My playlist just doesn't want to cooperate with, I thought. I clicked the phone off and pulled my earbuds out. I wrap them around my phone. A knock sounded on the door as I sat still. I blinked and stood up, walking over to the door. 

"Yes?"I called out from beside it. I crossed my arms. It's a little chilly, I thought to myself. I let out a small breath.

"It's Captain Unohana. I thought I heard something in here,"she spoke through the door. I rose an eyebrow at her, though she couldn't see me.

"Its nothing, just me. I am having trouble sleeping is all,"I answered lightly. 

"Shall I get you a salve or medicine to help you?"She offered me. I smiled to myself. Just like a friend or a mother. Offering help. I shook my head to myself.

"No thank you ma'am. I will see you in the morning,"I replied. Once her footsteps retreated, I walked back to the cot and sat back down. I crossed my arms to my chest. So tomorrow, it's Aizen huh?  I definitely wasn't looking forward to that. I had heard he was a strong captain, but in the meeting room that one day.... it was weird. I just had a weird feeling about him...almost the same one I got from Gin. Sure as hell hope he doesn't try any weird shit with me. I hated releasing my glory for Soi Fon, but earlier it couldn't have been helped. If Aizen pushes me... he'd end up killing both of us. I flopped backwards on the bed and rolled over to my stomach. Sleep came slowly, but when it did, it brought a dream. A vision.

"You have to make a choice. Don't hold anything back! Don't keep us in the dark!" He shouted at me. 

The dream shifted in colors. The people's voices extend loudly, echoing. I couldn't see their owners.  

"Please, Grace. It's us or them.....and I think you'd want us after the danger you've experienced with them,"Spoke the other one.

I felt myself sweating on the cot. 

"If you choose us, Grace, you get freedom! That's all you have ever wanted!" He screamed at me. "We won't keep you. If you choose us you can leave!" 

I bolted upright on the cot. What the hell? What was that? Who owned the voices...

I swallowed and ran my hand through my hair. I glanced out the window. Barely dawn. Unohana hadn't even came to get me yet. I pulled the blanket off of me and swung my legs to the edge. The dream slowly began to fade from my memory. Whatever happened in it vanished into thin air. I pulled on my shoes and sighed hard, wrinkling my eyebrows. What happened?