Prologue: Choices{Edited}

Yeah this is my story I guess. Well mine and theirs. They are everything to me. Everything.

"You have to make a choice. Don't hold anything back! Don't keep us in the dark!" He shouted at me. I stepped back in fear.

What's going on, you're wondering, right? Well... Should I even bother to clarify?

"Please, Grace. It's us or them.....and I think you'd want us after the danger you've experienced with them,"Spoke the other one. I gulped for air desperately, trying to figure out in my own head what I wanted to do. It was hard.

What choice, huh? Quit asking questions.

"If you choose us, Grace, you get freedom! That's all you have ever wanted!" He screamed at me tightening his fist and raising it. "We won't keep you. If you choose us you can leave!" I stared between the two. One only wanted my freedom....the other wanted to take me back to a torturous existence of being caged in....yet it was hard to choose.

Look I don't think I should tell you the story. You wouldn't understand. You're just a human! My problems o beyond the comprehensible capabilities of humans.

"Please, Grace. You trust him? A Soul Reaper? Come back to us! Return to our realm!" Shouted the other one. I brought my hands up to my ears, my tears growing in numbers and falling down my cheeks. Why were they doing this? Why was I being forced into making a decision I didn't want to make?

I understand, real friends wouldn't make you choose between anything. I guess that's the whole point of my life and story. Still wanna know?

"Grace. If you choose us, I promise, I will hold you and never let you go!" He shouted at me swinging his hand to the side fast and chopping the air in half. I gulped in more air and tried not to sob loudly. That wasn't fair of him. He knew that's something I would want.

I'm going to tell you now.

" I... I don't know... I choose..." I stuttered.

Confused yet? Don't be. You're the one who wanted to know, right? Ok. I'm going to let you in now. Prepare to learn more than your human brain can handle.....