17: Emotional

(NARRATORS CORNER)
 After Aizens three espada were defeated, the wall of fire slowly collapsed revealing Aizen, Tousen, and Gin. Ichigo arrived shortly in time for the Captains to all agree that he and Grace were the only two who would be able to defeat Aizen. Ichigo and Grace now stood to the side trying to formulate a plan in their heads. 

Grace's POV

(A/N: The battle between Ichigo and Aizen is going to be different. Basically Ichigo is going to use the last move thing that ended up making his powers deteriorate, but it will essentially appear to have no effect. Grace may or may not defeat Aizen herself.)

Orange top and I were standing there staring at Aizen. The captains were attempting to fight him, but in the end it was Momo who they had been defeating. Ichigo had to stop them. The only question is....how do we defeat Aizen? Ichigo charged at him head on and I wasn't paying attention. No one that I know of knows about my second Zanpakuto...Maybe that's what I should use? I glanced at the fight Ichigo was having with Aizen. He and AIzen were on the ground, and Ichigo was using some new hidden technique of his Zanpakuto. 

I jump down behind Ichigo a couple of feet and watch them. Ichigo holds his Zanpakuto up in the air and uses his getsuga. When he swings it down at Aizen, the power is so strong it almost knocks me off of my feet. I watch as Aizen is blown back in surprise. 

(Skipping whole dramatic scene where Ichigo realizes his last move was a fail)

Ichigo is pretty broken up about this....maybe I should step in now?

Go get em! Akumu cheers inside my head. I sigh at him and unsheathe him. 

Hey...Akumu?I think. I step up walking past Ichigo and facing Aizen. 

Hm? he replies. 

"Scare them half to death, Akumu no Oji,"I say quietly. I keep just walking. Aizen laughs at me. 

"You think you can defeat me?! I know you have a second Zanpakuto! It was my plan to unlock it! Don't even try to go against me,"Aizen laughs crazily. 

With your bankai....I begin. 

Oh! You just have to say bankai and it'll work. Don't worry, the only training for you is maybe controlling it. But I don't think thats going to be a problem at all! Akumu laughs. We'll give Aizen a load of fear! There are three different variations for my power in Bankai. The first is the weakest, its called Kyofu no Kumo! This one can be activated by just calling that out and wrapping the whip around him. This one isn't very effective. If you do it right a small cloud of the gas will be released from the spacers in the whip and can cause him to hallucinate. (A/N: Kyofu no Kumo = Cloud of Fear.)

Ok. The others? I ask.

Right! The next one is semi strong. It's called Kyofu no Wana! This one is activated by swinging the whip around in the air and calling its name out! Akumu tells me. The move really doesn't do much but if used correctly you may be able to wrap the whip around him and stab him with poison spikes that come out of the whip! I'd use the first then this one. (A/N: Kyofu no Wana=Trap of Fear)

All right. The last? I ask him. Aizen is staring me down as I walk towards him.

This one is my favorite its called Akumu no Firudo. Activate it by slapping the whip on the ground! This will create a dome of darkness, similar to Kaname Tousen's this one cuts off all senses of the enemy. You'll be able to slash him with your whip, and the nightmare hallucenogenic gasses will make him die! Akumu tells me cheerfully. (A/N: Akumu no Firudo= Field of Nightmares.)