2: Meeting A Soul Reaper{Edited}

-Narrator POV-

While our dear Grace spirals into the unknown, all 13 court guard squad captains are held in an intense meeting, arguing amongst themselves, unbeknownst to the strange angel who would be arriving shortly.

"Look. I don't care about the substitute soul reaper anymore. He can manage Karakura Town all by himself. I am sick of you sending my men and I, not to mention countless others, to the world of the living constantly!"Argued one. A silver haired captain. He was short, and his eyes were an icy shade of blue. His entire stance was strong, even though he was small, and he seemed to hold himself in a certain manner.

"I implore you to calm yourself, Captain Hitsugaya. However....I do find this awfully strange coming from you. If it were any of the other captains, perhaps Captain Unohana or Captain Kuchiki, it'd be normal. Why exactly are you complaining?"Queried another. He was wearing a flowered kimono and a strange hat. He was definitely taller than the first Captain, mostly making the silver haired captain appear childlike, and he seemed to have a lay-about mood with him. Everyone made noises of agreement with him.

"Captain Kyoraku, you will find that I, unlike you, do not like constantly being in the world of the living. The amount of Hollows has decreased severely. I find that the substitute soul reaper,  Ichigo Kurosaki, has made good progress. I simply see no need to further enter the world of the living," replies Captain Hitsugaya. Murmurs of agreement filled the room. "Though his upbringing into a soul-reaper is questionable, he has been an asset to us." More murmurs of agreement chorused at this.

"Everything you are saying is indeed true. I am very confident that Ichigo can handle Karakura Town by himself," inputted another Captain. He had white hair that fell around his shoulders. His face was written with a kind smile, and even the air around him seemed to be full of kindness. That being said, most of the other Captains found it chokingly awful....

"Thank you, Captain Ukitake," replied Captain Hitsugaya. His eyes swiveled back towards the main Captain, who sat at the front.

"I think the matter will solve itself. Dismissed!"He dictated. The captain hade pale white hair, a long beard, and a face full of wrinkles. He appeared old, and therefore wise with age. Everyone leaves the room at his order, and dispersed towards their own quarters.

"Captain! Urgent message from your Lieutenant!"called out a man rushing up to Captain Hitsugaya. He knelt down on the ground, with his head bowed in respect. Captain Hitsugaya gazed at him, his cold eyes boring holes into the man. He was tired and honestly just wanted to go ignore his Lieutenant. All she did was shirk paperwork off on him and drink.

"Relay it," Captain Hitsugaya sighed. The other captains had already returned to their barracks, so he saw no need for any secrecy.

"She insists on your immediate return! The matter must be discussed in private!"replied the man. Captain Hitsugaya sighed annoyedly, a sharp crease forming between his eyebrows. He nodded and dismissed the guy, turning and taking off quickly. In a short matter of time, he arrived in front of his barracks. He opened the door and walked into his office, annoyed. He spotted his lieutenant standing there waiting for him.

"Rangiku. What is this matter that was so urgent you demanded my immediate attention?"He asked in an annoyed manner. She pointed her finger at the couch. He wrinkled his eyebrows and walked over, turning his eyes down to gaze at the sofa. To his surprise a woman, or rather a girl, was laying there, unconscious. She had dark black hair and was wearing a small black dress that reached just above her thighs. Her hand clutched a long, silver chain, or at least several links to one. The strangest thing about this girl? She had wings. Not like small tiny wings attached to her shirt, or designed into her dress. She had real, fully feathered wings, that were a beautiful gray color, with gold laced through them in some spots. Beautiful. He thought to himself. He was then surprised to have though that about something. His confusion in himself only made him more annoyed, and furthered the crease between his eyebrows.