Grace info

Hiiiii
So I noticed I never really did an information chapter on Grace!!!!

Aizen: You know, you should just add me in the story now and forget about Grace's info.

Me: Shut up or I'm not adding you AT ALL

Aizen: you kind of have to. Seeing as how I'm a captain and all^-^

Me:* transforms Aizen into a hamster* *stuffs him into a cage and locks door* Anyways. Here is Grace's information

Name: Grace Holyfield

Age: 18

Height: 4/1 ( yeah ik short but Toshiro is supposed to be taller so [she'll grow, as will Toshiro])
Grace: I AM NOT SHORT. SAY THAT TO MY FACE.
Toshiro: YES I'M TALLER THAN SOMEONE!!!!

Hair: Black

Eyes: ik it said blue in the story but really they aren't blue. Blue is the color of her glory (XD come on fans ik you can connect the dots hint: the color of who she will be in a relationship with) and so it reflects into her eyes.

Tattoos/Scars: No scars (yet○_●) tattoo of family symbol on left hand. Sword with two wings.

Personality: She loves cute things. She hates being called short. She acts formal but inside she really isn't. She is a tsundere so be careful around her!!!
Grace: I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!!!! QUIT TELLING LIES.
Toshiro: um you kind of are...
Grace:*glare*

Zanpakuto: When she gets hers it will be called Tengokuhime(Heavenly Princess or Heaven Princess). She unleashes it with the command "Sever!" and it transforms into two sai( if you play Mortal Kombat its the two blades Mileena uses) and when released her sais allow her to teleport and copy moves of other zanpakuto. Her bankai form is achieved later but here is what it is, she slams the ends of her sais together and says "BANKAI" like everyone else, but her bankai is also achieved with the words "Shi Tengokuhime" or "Death Heaven Princess". Her bankai also copies moves of her opponents zanpakuto, and it is shaped like a scythe. Its other ability is to release tree like roots that can attack the opponent from beneath and stretch as far as forever when she touches the tip of her blade to the ground. More on this and in the story. 

Grace: MY BLADE DOES THAT?!?!?!?!?!? DUDE TOSHIRO TRAIN ME NOW PLEASEEEEEEEE

Toshiro: *sweatdrops*

Thanks for reading this far into the story guys. I really appreciate it. If you like this story check out my other fanfictions I am writing.

Ps: I HAVE CHANGED HER HAIR AND HER ZANPAKUTO, I BELIEVE THIS ONE I CREATED IS MUCH COOLER. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER CHANGES. CARRY ON.