Secret Houses

Word had spread fast, the news of little Asher having reached everyone.

Everyone at camp was excited, even Clarisse who claimed it was just so she could have a new 'training victim'.

If she wasn't careful, she was going to become Percy's new training victim. He didn't care that he was pregnant, he'd still find a way to beat her up. He'd just claim he tripped. 'Whoops, silly pregnancy again. You know me.'

After that, he was going to teach little Asher how to beat her up once he was old enough.

Maybe make a tradition out of it.

Sally was excited at the news of her grandson, exclaiming how she hoped him and Estelle would get on well.

Percy decided he was going to keep an eye on Jason, not wanting him to turn his precious angel into some 'macho little man'.

Now that he thinks about it, he'd have to keep an eye on Reyna too.

He loved Reyna, he really did. He just didn't want her to turn his son into an emotionless rock.

No offence to Reyna of course.

Besides, Annabeth really helped Reyna in embracing her emotions more.

Percy continued to have his scheduled appointments with Apollo.

Will always watched his dad with interest, taking mental note of how he did things.

Nico always rolled his eyes, muttering something like, "silly son of Apollo."

They Iris Messaged Sally daily, checking up on her as well as Estelle and Paul.

Recently, they had been thinking about moving to New Rome, wanting to get a house together.

They wanted to decorate a nursery and live near their friends.

Wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

What Percy didn't know was that Will and Nico had already been looking, no one else knowing.

Except Hades. Hades knew. Nico needed him so he could call in favours.

They hoped to surprise Percy with the house, planning on decorating it before the baby was born so they could relax in their new home.

Percy went swimming about three times a week. They always used that time to search and plan.