Never Leave Percy And Will Alone In A Cabin

Percy woke up in an empty bed, feeling alone.

His eyes started to water, his mind already jumping to conclusions.

Percy's eyes widened as he felt arms wrap around his waist, the person resting their head on his back.

They moved long enough for Percy to turn around, moving their head to rest on his stomach once Percy was laying on his back.

Percy looked down to see Nico staring up at him, a small smile on his lips.

Percy smiled back, feeling silly.

Nico leaned up to wipe a tear off Percy's cheek, pecking him on the lips before lying back down.

The door to the cabin opened, Will walking in with a plate of food in his hands.

"We, I mean I got you breakfast. Thank you for all of your hard work Nico. It's really appreciated." Percy had to stifle a laugh. Will was really laying the sarcasm on thick.

Nico grinned, watching Will sit down next to Percy.

"Always happy to help," Nico turned to grin cheekily up at Percy, "aren't I Percy?"

Percy smiled, nodding quickly before opening his mouth and eating the bit of blue pancake Will had just been about to eat.

Will frowned, stabbing another piece of pancake with his fork, holding it away from Percy as he tried to steal it again.

Will turned, about to eat the pancake only to find it gone.

His jaw dropped, turning to find Nico and Percy staring up at him innocently, both in the same place as they were before.

"My pancake."

"You want us to eat your pancake?" Percy asked, grinning cheekily. "Sure."

With that did he snatch the fork out of Will's hand, eating the rest of the pieces Will had cut up, feeding half to Nico too.

Will pouted. He was enjoying those pancakes. He didn't even care that they were blue. They were still nice.

Percy smiled at Will, cutting up some of a pancake and feeding it to Will to get him to stop pouting.

They finished off the rest of the pancakes, Will volunteering Nico to put the plate away seeing as he shadow traveled away as soon as they got breakfast.

Reluctantly, Nico agreed, walking out of the cabin and closing the door. He walked towards the dining Pavilion, not understanding why Will told him he had to walk.

Percy smiled up at Will, surprised when Will leaned down to kiss him.

The kiss was chaste at first, quickly growing heated when Percy decided it would be funny to straddle Will's hips.

Percy grinned into their kiss, feeling accomplished.

Neither of them noticed Nico enter the cabin, too busy grinding against each other.

Despite being turned on, Nico just shadow traveled away.

He reappeared about five minutes later to find Will in just his boxers, already prepping Percy.

With a sigh did Nico place the box in his hands onto the nightstand, taking a seat on one of the other beds.

After about another five minutes of prep, Nico stood up, about to hand one of the condoms to Will when he saw Will already bottoming out. Nico hadn't even noticed when Will took his boxers off.

Nico sat back down, staring at the box of condoms with distaste. He'd pushed an elderly lady down a flight of stairs to get those in time and they don't even use one.

That's the last time Nico does anything for either of them then.

Nico crossed his arms over his chest, watching Will thrust in and out of Percy as he moaned, head tipped back.

They continued like that - still unaware that Nico was there - until Will came, coating Percy's inside with his cum.

Will reached down and wrapped his hand around Percy's cock, stroking Percy to his release as he muttered praise.

Percy came with a moan, his hole clamping down around Will.

Will groaned, feeling sensitive. He slowly pulled out of Percy, leaning down and kissing him as he whimpered.

They lay there for a moment, Percy cuddled into Will's side.

Nico cleared his throat, grinning evilly when they both jumped.

"Have fun did we?"

Will stared wide eyed at Nico, believing it to be a rhetorical question.

Percy, on the other hand, had a wide grin on his face as he nodded.

Nico smirked, going to join them on the bed.

"Chiron said Mr. D's going to let it rain again."