Don't Tell Lies Nico

It was raining outside, Mr. D deciding that he was going to let the campers suffer.

Due to the rain, all activities had been cancelled, campers told to spend the day in their cabins.

With the permission of Chiron, any camper who happened to be the only half-blood in their cabin were allowed to either stay in another cabin or have  a maximum of three people stay in theirs.

To no ones surprise did Will decide to stay in Nico's cabin.

Will already spent the nights in the Hades cabin, being apart of the 'Tartarus Rule'.

Annabeth, Percy and Nico were allowed to have someone sleep in their cabin with them, to calm them down after their nightmares.

The rule didn't apply to Annabeth as much as it did Nico and Percy, considering she had her siblings and didn't sleep in a cabin alone.

However, whenever some of the Romans were over for Training Week, Reyna always spent the week in her girlfriend's cabin.

That wouldn't be happening for much longer however, seeing as Annabeth was planning on moving to New Rome.

Percy would be sad to see his friend go but he knew he couldn't stop her. Reyna had been one of the main reasons for their break up.

Even before they got together, Will still spent the odd night in the Hades cabin, wanting to comfort his friend.

Percy spent his nights alone, the Tartarus Rule not applying to satyrs.

Percy felt relieved.

He didn't have to spend the thunderstorm alone in his cabin, huddled under his covers as he cried.

The three of them spent the majority of the day cuddled up, just enjoying their time together.

When conversations ended, they lay there in comfortable silence until another topic was brought up.

Percy didn't even remember what they'd originally been talking about, he just babbled on happily, not noticing that the other two were more focused on watching him than listening to him talk.

Will playfully hinted at Percy having a crush on Jason, really hoping that he actually didn't.

Percy seemed confused, and a little disgusted as he went on to rant about how Jason was like a brother to him.

Percy stopped talking with a nervous laugh when he realised he just told them his actual crushes in order to deflect their Jason assumption.

"Percy. Look at me."

Percy did, his leg shaking nervously.

Nico's face was stern as he lifted a hand, not liking the way Percy flinched as he did so.

"So," he used his hand to grip Percy's chin, making sure he didn't try and look away, "you like us? Both of us?"

Percy's eyes darted around the room quickly before he nodded, ready to face the consequences.

What he got wasn't what he'd been expecting.

Instead of a fist to the face, soft lips connected with his own, a cool hand reaching up to cup his cheek and making him shiver.

They broke apart, breathing heavily.

Percy didn't even get a chance to catch his breath before a second pair of lips touched his, this pair much warmer, warming his insides.

They broke apart, Percy finally getting the chance to catch his breath.

He looked on, dazed. He just about caught the happy looks Nico and Will exchanged, wondering what that was about.

"Good," Nico let a grin appear on his face, feeling the happiest he's probably ever been. "Because we like you too."

Will frowned, turning to throw a dirty look at Nico before wrapping his arms around Percy.

"He's lying. We don't like you. We love you," Will leaned down to place a kiss on Percy's neck, "you shouldn't tell lies Nico."

Percy giggled, his mind still hazy.

He was just so happy right now.