Percy Jackson Is A Bottom

Two days later, they were waiting at the top of Half-blood Hill for the Romans to arrive.

They had decided to wait until the next Training Week, wishing to tell their friends in person, but not wanting to mess anyone around.

Percy grabbed Nico's hand, uncurling his fist. Percy rubbed his thumb gently over the little crescent scars on his palm.

He smiled reassuringly at Nico, bringing his hand up to kiss his palm.

Nico smiled back, going back to watching Percy's leg shake.

Will moved, walking to stand between them, staring down at their entwined hands.

He kissed both of them on the cheek before leading them down the Hill, having been assigned to greet the Romans.

Several black cars pulled up in front of them.

From the first one, out stepped Reyna, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Leo and Jason.

Just like Annabeth, Piper and Leo had moved to New Rome to be with their significant others.

Hazel, Frank and Leo got together not long after Will and Nico, the time they shared together only deepening their feelings for each other.

They all said their hello's as people stepped out of the other cars, Percy's nose scrunching as they all got into their neat little lines.

They made their way up the hill, Percy's leg no longer shaking as Nico held his hand.

Nico was grateful for Percy's hand in his, making him unable to clench his fist, reopening the scars on his palm.

Will held his other hand, making sure he couldn't do it with that one either.

Their thumbs rubbed the back of his hands gently, Percy's other hand subtly placed on his stomach.

They made it to the Big House where the Romans were to stay for the week, showing them all of their rooms before requesting to speak to their friends.

Percy's leg shook, calming only when Will placed his hand on his knee.

Seeing as Will had sat down on the other side of Percy, Nico's right hand was free, tempting him to just close his palm.

He held Percy's hand with both of his, trying not to let go even slightly.

They had all somehow managed to fit around the table on the porch of the Big House, several chairs pressed together in order to do so.

Percy took a deep breath before starting, going from talking about who already knew to the poor old lady Nico fought.

He ignored Nico, deciding the little "I didn't fight her," he let out wasn't important.

They sat in silence for about five minutes, allowing their friends to process the news.

"How," Hazel started, "how far along are you?"

Percy winced, feeling bad for waiting until now to tell them.

"Almost six weeks."

Hazel nodded, not looking mad. Instead, she looked rather excited.

"I don't know about you guys, but all I've learnt from this is that Percy Jackson is a bottom."

Percy blushed, ducking his head to hide it in Will's shoulder.

Nico glared, clutching tighter to Percy's hand, refusing to let go.

"Says the bottom." He said.

A small flame lit up in Leo's curls, Hazel quickly putting it out with a fond look on her face.

Leo sputtered, about to respond when Frank brought him up onto his lap, his arms wrapped around his waist.

"He's not wrong there firebug."

Leo gasped, watching as Percy quickly turned, sticking his tongue out at him.

"Hey!"

Everyone turned to look at Leo, confused, only to find him pointing accusingly at Percy.

"He just stuck his tongue out at me!"

Percy's eyebrows furrowed, looking around innocently, seemingly confused.

"But I wasn't even looking at him."

Everyone agreed, all of them except Nico missing the way Percy smirked at Leo.

"Percy." He warned, "Good job."

Percy grinned at him, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

Leo crossed his arms across his chest, leaning back against Frank, sulking.

At the sound of the conch horn, they all stood up, making their way to the dining Pavilion after making sure the Romans were ready too.