That Awkward Moment When Your Mom Is Pregnant Too

Percy was pregnant and Will was the dad.

Nico knew it, they all did, but it went unsaid. He would be a dad too. Just because he wasn't the biological father, didn't mean he wasn't their dad too.

So far, Grover was the only one to know.

He was Percy's best friend.

And Nico and Will worried something could happen when they weren't there so they were comforted by knowing Grover knew.

Grover hadn't exactly been surprised. He was with Percy after the conversation with his dad, got to witness Percy's initial reaction to the news.

They planned on telling others at some point. It was agreed that Hazel and Sally were to be the next ones to know. Percy couldn't just leave his mom in the dark about her future grandchild.

Being a male child of Poseidon, Percy's symptoms were worse, everything feeling doubled.

Most mornings after they woke up were spent laying in bed, hands gently massaging Percy's stomach.

Feeling his stomach go from tight to relaxed was one of the best things for Percy.

The little butterfly kisses placed across his stomach always made him feel warm inside.

About three weeks after they discovered Percy was pregnant they told Chiron, feeling it important for him to know.

Chiron had a knowing look on his face as they explained, refusing the urge to make a joke referencing how this may have happened.

Chiron had just asked a few questions, deciding that they were to document Percy's pregnancy seeing as camp has never had a pregnant son of Poseidon.

The next day, Argus drove them out to New York, dropping them off at Percy's mom's apartment.

They took the stairs up to the right floor, ringing the door bell as they waited, hearing footsteps.

The door opened, Paul standing in the doorway with a surprised expression.

"Percy! How are you doing? Come in, come in."

With that did he usher them inside, leading them towards the living room where Sally was reclining on the couch.

Sally turned to look at the door, her face lighting up with glee as she spotted her son and his boyfriends.

"Percy! You're here. I have some news to tell you." Sally said, standing up and waddling over to the boys, embracing them all in a hug.

Percy's jaw dropped, turning to stare at his boyfriends with panic in his eyes.

Sallh sat them down, sitting back down on the couch opposite them with Paul, their hands clasped together.

"As you may have guessed," she gestured towards her swollen stomach, "I'm pregnant."

Percy was stuck between jumping up with glee or having a breakdown.

He smiled shakily at his mom, all worries coming back full force.

Sally's eyebrows furrowed, watching Percy laugh nervously as Nico subconsciously brought his hands into fists.

Percy's leg was bouncing, feeling unnerved.

"Funny story actually," he laughed, "me too."

Sally's jaw dropped, turning quickly to send both Nico and Will a stern look before standing up, holding out her arms for Percy.

Percy stood up, walking over to his mom and wrapping his arms around her, mindful of her stomach.

They stayed for about two hours, chatting away.

Just before they left, Sally engulfed them all in one last hug.

She told them all to come visit again soon before sending playfully angry looks at Will and Nico, making them promise to look after her son.

They headed back outside and over to where Argus was parked, having come back to collect them.

They headed back to camp in relative silence, Percy nodding off slowly on Nico's shoulder.

Percy zoned out, letting sleep overtake him.

He woke up thrashing and screaming, lying in their bed.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he sobbed, calling for his boyfriends.

When they didn't come, he buried his face in the pillow, smiling slightly. It smelt like them.

Percy heard the door to the cabin open, perking up, believing it to be either Will or Nico.

A hand ran through his hair before yanking him back, pain searing through Percy's scalp.

The smell of moldy garlic pizza wrapped in gym shorts washed over him, making him gag.

He was thrown backwards off of the bed, still calling out for 'Nico, Will, anyone!'

Grinning evilly, Gabe swung down with the knife in his hand, aiming straight for Percy's stomach.

Percy woke up shaking, his arms wrapped around his stomach. He was crying, tears tattooing their way down his face.

He looked up, spotting Will before launching himself at him, sobs loud and heartbreaking.

Will's arms wrapped around him without question, clutching him tightly as he placed light kisses on his neck, something that relaxed the both of them.

Percy felt arms wrap around his waist from behind, Nico's head resting between his shoulder blades.

They were still in the car, Argus stood outside, having gotten out to give them some privacy.

Percy sniffled, relaxing slightly when he felt Nico's hands ghost over his stomach, grounding him.

Once Percy's breathing had evened out and his body wasn't as tense, they got out of the car, Will and Nico gripping tightly to Percy's hands.

They walked to the Hades cabin in silence, only broken by the odd sniffle from Percy.

Everyone else was still at lunch but they wouldn't be for long. They wanted to get inside before anyone saw them.

Once inside the Hades cabin, they all kicked off their shoes, flopping straight down onto their bed, Percy's hand always subconsciously rubbing his stomach.