2

When she looked at him, he smiled, and his voice was very flat, which would not make people feel scared or uncomfortable with him.

just……

Yesterday they...

Nothing happened, right?

Thinking of something, she hurriedly lowered my head and looked ugly. Although she was wearing clothes, it was not her clothes. Why?

Her expression changed for a long time before she lowered her head and asked lowly, "President, my clothes..."

"You vomited dirty clothes yesterday. I asked the waiter to change your clothes." Shen Yichen pointed to a few bags on the bedside table and said gently, "Someone bought some new clothes this morning."

Seeing her in a daze, the corners of Shen Yichen's mouth lifted slightly to outline a beautiful arc. She got up and rubbed her head, and said, dozing: "Get dressed. I'll take you to dinner."

"Eat, eat?" Jian Yi suddenly raised her head and looked at him incredulously.

Does thewantident want to eat with her? Did she get it wrong?

Shouldn't it? She is just a small employee. Shen Yichen must have worried about the employee's safety last night. He must be worried that something could happen to a girl in a bar. But now she can't figure out why he wants to eat with her.

"You drank alcohol yesterday, and skipping meals will hurt your stomach."

Ignoring her random thoughts, Shen Yichen opened the clothes bag next to him, took a few glances, and finally chose a more satisfied set and gave it to Jian Yi: "Wear this set."

Looking at the tag while holding the clothes, Jian Yi's eyes were straight.

Eighty-eight thousand, eighty-eight...

It’s a good number. She has never worn such luxurious clothes in her entire life. Her monthly salary is only a few thousand yuan, and she spends all of it to subsidise Lingzhe. Not to mention tens of thousands of clothes, more than 100 clothes are all Never bought it.

Putting down the clothes, Jian Yi  frowned and looked up at the deep pupils: "I'll just wear my clothes, thank you for the president's kindness."

Ignoring her refusal, he raised his hand and looked at his watch, and said in a slow voice: "I have a meeting at ten o'clock. So, I will take you to buy some daily necessities after dinner. Then I will let the driver take you to my villa. You drank alcohol yesterday, so you don’t need to go to the company today. You take a good rest at home. I will come back from work later."

"Go to your villa? Rest at home?" Jian Yi stood up in surprise: "I didn't want to say that I want to go to your home President. Did you misunderstand something?"