Chapter 36

*Lily P.O.V*

Noah and i lost the ability to talk for a second.

"Lucas!". I said in shock. Lucas was in the middle of the loft aiming his gun to Natalina's head. Poor girl, she was shivering from fear.

I looked around to find the main door damaged. He shot it open! I think he found Natalina when she was heading to us in Noah's room.

Noah was standing still holding his gun. He was getting angry slowly but he couldn't do anything. Lucas could hurt Natalina any second. I was praying in heart, trying not to show how terrified to death i am.

Noah spoke very carefully. "Lucas, let her go". He was fixing his eyes on Lucas's face.

Lucas moved his sight between us with a dark look in his eyes. He was smiling like a psychopath. "Why should i Noah? Ha! Why should i?". He pointed at me with the gun and then put it back again on Natalina's head. "Why would you look at something that's not yours! Did you two fell in love or something?". He was smirking like a jackass. "This bitch is going to be your death, you know? You didn't listen to John, Noah. He told you to keep your fucking hands off of what's not yours or the past is going to repeat itself".

I cut him off. "Shut up Lucas. If i was belonging to anybody, i'm sure i never belonged to you. You're sick". He smiled even bigger. I should've picked my words well i guess.

He made a face of an amazement. "Ooh! That's funny how fast you grew claws". Then his face got really serious. "You better be sane and come home with me, or...". He pushed the gun harder on Nana's head. She closed her eyes in fear.

Noah got even angrier that he wanted to punch him, but when Noah tried to take a step forward, Lucas held Nana's head and shouted. "Step back Noah or i swear to god i'll blow her fucking head off. Stay back!". The maniac wasn't joking.

Noah stepped back feeling very disappointed in himself! He looked at Natalina, feeling helpless. "Nana! Baby! Look at me". Natalina opened her eyes carefully and looked at her brother. Noah bent over to speak to her. Lucas was following his moves, but Noah didn't give a shit about him. "Nana! Don't be afraid honey, okay? Everything is gonna be okay". He nodded to her and she nodded back but i can tell she still terrified.

Noah stood up and slowly put his gun on the next table. I was following his moves wondering what's he doing!

He looked at Lucas and held his hands up then he spoke in a very calm tone. "You can do whatever you want to me. You always wanted to kill me, right? Do it. Just leave Nana and Lily out of this".

Nana and i looked at Noah in surprise. Lucas was surprised too but he hid it well. Then he chuckled nervously. "Well, i would be very glad to do it but i have orders not to. I don't give a shit about you. I want her". Then he pointed at me. Noah held my wrist without even looking at me. "She's not going anywhere specially with you".

I looked at the side of Noah's face. I felt very emotional. He's fighting for me! I can tell that there's a war inside his head between giving me up and putting his sister in even more danger. He was trying to save both of us!

Lucas snapped when Noah held my wrist and said what he said. "Are you fucking blind? You're not in a position to compromise. I can kill your sister right now". His grip tightened even more on the gun. There were a moment of stress and silence.

When Lucas didn't get an answer he aimed his gun to the ceiling, then he shot!

I flinched, then i looked at Natalina who just skipped a scream. She covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes very tight. Noah stood still staring at her in sadness.

This time Lucas put the gun on her head. I had to do something immediately. "Stop! Stop! Lucas, please!". I stood front of Noah trying to calm Lucas. "Please! She has nothing to do with this. Just let her go and i'll do whatever you want".

Noah whispered from behind. "Liliana!". My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't turn and look at him. My eyes got teary right away. He called me Liliana!

"I'm loosing my patience here. I bet your father is, too". Lucas said smirking.

I looked at him trying to beg him. "Can you please give me a minute? Just to say goodbye". My voice was cracking. Lucas laughed and shook his head in a sarcastic way. "Why not actually. Since you're not gonna see them again, wifey. Go ahead". I rolled my eyes.

I turned to face Noah giving my back to Lucas. I looked in Noah's eyes. I couldn't read them. He looked at me very disappointed in me! It killed me. I cupped his face. "Noah, it's okay. He would never hurt me. We should do it for Nana". I couldn't help it so i skipped a tear. I took my hands down to his chest.

Noah closed his eyes for a second then he looked at me again. "What am i supposed to say? It's whatever you choose from now on. I trust your decisions. But promise me to be safe". He put on a sad smile. That broke my heart into pieces! I didn't knew he felt that way about me! He's proud of me!

I couldn't look at his face anymore. I can't go weak! So i looked down mumbling. "I promise. Thank you".

Thank you for turning me into a strong girl. Thank you for believing in me. For everything you did and for standing by my side.

I can tell him that i awed him much in such a small period of time. Noah changed me completely and i'm thankful for that.

I turned and looked at Lucas who was looking at us in a resentful way. I walked towards him so he grabbed my arm pulling me closer. He took his gun off of Nana's head so i breathed in relief.

Nana quickly pushed her wheels heading to Noah. He immediately took her into his arms calming her.

Lucas pulled me by my arm to where the main door is. I looked back to Noah. He was looking at me in sadness. I felt the lump in my throat growing. His eyes were begging me to fight for my freedom!

I couln't help myself, but i felt my lips moving. His eyes moved down to my lips, so i found myself whispering. "I love you".

He didn't get the time to look at my eyes because i was gone by then.

I didn't know if that 'i love you' was a goodbye thing, but i was pretty sure that i fell for Noah from head to toe. I didn't know if i was going to see him again and that shattered my heart into million pieces. My heart ached really bad!

Lucas was dragging me to my death. What else could be happening to me? What else could be sucking my soul out?

Minutes ago i was pretty sure that i was going to revenge. I was sure that i'll fight for my freedom and for Noah's freedom. I was pretty sure that i won't go back to that house. Right now i feel nothing but weakness. I feel like i disappointed Noah. I let him down, and i certainly did to myself too.

Who am i kidding! I can't fight John Adams and Lucas Brooks, even if i have proves to put them in jail for the rest of their lives. Noah couldn't do it for years! Who am i to try?

From the look on Lucas's face, i can tell that by this time tomorrow i'll be mrs. Brooks. I don't care anymore. The most important thing is Noah's and Nana's safety. I'll do it to make sure they won't get hurt.

I will never stop loving Noah wither they like it or not, as long as my heart belongs to me, It will never beat for anyone, but Noah Jones.

===========================

New chapter 😁

Sorry for taking too long to update. 🙏🏻

I hope you like this chapter. 💕

What do you think of Lily finally saying it to Noah? She said i love you 😍

Question: who do you think is more evil, John or Lucas? 🤔

Feel free to comment and vote 😘
Stay safe and healthy, and have a great day. ♥️♥️