Chapter 34

*Lily's P.O.V*

Natalina and i freaked out over the knocks at this late hour. I stood up immediately. I looked at her. "Are you waiting for someone?". She looked back at me smirking. "Who would i be waiting for at 3 a.m?". Fair point!

She was heading to the door. I remembered that i saw Lucas by the gates when i was escaping. I don't remember him seeing me! Did he saw me? I was questioning my vision!

I stoped her. "Wait! What if it's Lucas?". Her face sank and she looked scared. I assume she must be familiar with his name, of course! She waved at me, pointing at a certain room. "Go hide into that room. If it's him, then you're not here". I nodded and i ran to the room hiding.

I heard her opening the door. I focused to hear better, so i stuck my ear to the door. Gosh! This is Nerve-wracking!

It's Noah! My heart jumped.

I opened the door slowly to find him talking to her. "... i forgot my keys here so i had to wake you up Nana, sorry baby". He kissed the top of her head.

He didn't saw me at first and he started to take off his jacket when Natalina smiled at him. He looked at her. "What are you smiling for?". She looked at me, so he followed her sight.

"Lily!". He was surprised. I smiled like an idiot. Oh god! I don't remember that i missed him that much!

Seeing him now made me realize how i've been growing feelings for him in the past few weeks. I wanted to hug him really bad. I missed him like crazy!

I felt shy a little bit and i don't know why. I walked towards him slowly. His eyes were fixed on mine. I said Hi in a barely hearable voice. He approached me, so i hugged him!

He hugged me back! Very tightly! I smelled his scent. It was refreshing.

He kissed me on the cheek while getting away then he asked me. "Are you okay?". He was worried, it was shown in his eyes. I smiled. "Yeah, i'm fine".

Natalina cleared her throat and talked loudly. "So! Before this get any more awkward, i better go to bed. Goodnight guys!". She smiled to us and we smiled back wishing her a goodnight, then she went to her room. The same room i hid in.

I looked at Noah with eyes full of regret and sorrow. He frowned. "What's wrong?". I was really sorry for what i said to him before we got separated. Now that i know the truth i felt like i was really mean.

"I'm sorry for the words i said to you. I didn't mean any of them. I was stupid and...". He stopped me, and smiled a really warm one. "Stop! Non of this matter. All i care about that you're safe, and that's enough" i smiled at how caring and kind he is, then he looked me up and down. "How did you got here? Does your father know that you're here?".

I shook my head. "I ran away". I saw his face changing. He freaked out a little. "Lily, this is dangerous. I can't take the risk. If your father knew...". I calmed him by cupping his face. "It's okay. No one will even notice that i'm gone until the morning. Til then i'll be long gone. I would never put you or your sister in danger. Not again".

He was tensed. "I don't get it! What are you taking about?". I looked around for us to set so i can tell him. He understood, so he headed towards a room. "Follow me". I walked behind him until we were inside.

Wow! This room is too Noah! Everything in it screams his name! I'm in Noah's room! Just like how i imagined it.

It was simple and elegant. Not too much furniture, just the basics and what's necessary. The walls were bricks and vintage, not covered with many frames. Just perfect!

I was looking around very impressed, so he cut me out. "You like it?". I turned to look at him. "Very". He looked at the room and spoke. "It's all Natalina, since she has plenty of time. She asked me to do it".

I complimented. "She had a beautiful taste". He responded sadly, looking down. "Yeah".

I felt that 'yeah'! So i cleared my throat. "You know? I'm gonna make it up for her". He didn't get it. "Make it up for what?".

I sat on the bed feeling down. "I knew. Nana told me about what my father did to her. I'm sorry". He spoke really fast that i could tell he was getting angry. "It's not your fault to apologize, neither to fix!".

I nodded. "I know. But you're not the only ones who got hurt. You're not the only ones who seeks revenge now. I do too". I said that feeling my body heating up from anger, yet i wasn't completely there. He looked confused. "Why..."  he got cut out.

The phone in my backpack rang! i flinched. My heart sank! I picked it up looking at it. It was Linda.

I looked at Noah so he could calm down, so he just leaned on the wall crossing his arms. "Hello!". I answered.

"Lily! Thank god you're okay. Did you make it to Noah's place?".

"Yes, I'm fine Linda. Is everything okay?". I sounded serious so i think that worried her.

"Yeah, i was just checking on you sweetie. Tell me, Did you see Noah? Is he okay?".

That was a weird question so i frowned! I took a quick look at Noah, and he was looking towards the big windows. "Yeah! Why?".

I heard her sigh in relief. She hesitated to answer. "Uh! Nothing. Just a question". I felt something's going on, so i insisted. "Linda! Why?".

She sighed again but this time she was giving up. "Okay. When i asked Pete for the address, he told me that you're father shot Noah couple of weeks ago". My eyes widened. She continued. "He told me that he got orders to deliver Noah back to his place, as a dead body".

I didn't want to show anything to Noah, so i worked hard to keep a straight face! So i just hummed to Linda to continue.

"That's it. Pete said that he wasn't even sure if he was still alive when he left him to his sister, covered in blood". She sounded very worried and sad. I had to comfort her. "Linda it's fine. Nothing happened. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later". Then i hanged up.

I took few seconds to breath. My eyes were fixed on one spot and my mind was storming hatred. My breaths were heavy and i could hurt anybody right now! 

John Fucking Adams! You're a dead man.

I felt very ashamed being his doughtier, and i can't believe that i still didn't kill him yet!

Not just for Noah, but for Nana and myself, this time, it was me who's seeking revenge.

===========================

Lily got wiiiiiiild 😍🔥🔥🔥

What dod you guys think? Did you ever thought that Noah was gone? 😃

Question: what's your favorite chapter so far? 😁 mine is 28 💔

Feel free to correct any mistakes. Please vote and leave comments 😉♥️

Love you guys. Stay safe and healty ♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰