Chapter 23

Lily's P.O.V

So, i finally had my first kiss! With Noah. The only guy i ever felt things for. Best birthday ever? Sure it is.

If i was in phase one of my feelings to Noah, after kissing him i was up to cloud 9!

He told me everything about him! I can feel it's not easy for him, but still he trusted me! He stopped at a certain place but who cares.

He've been through a lot, and right now i'm here for him. We passed the place where we were a girl and her bodyguard. Now he's my one and only!

After kissing for the second time i wanted to cheer him up, so i grabbed his hand to go back to the festival. He was hitting rock bottom! But not tonight, not with me.

We walked through booths, looking around until i saw something interesting. I smiled immediately while grabbing his arm leading him to the booth. " Noah, look!".

He looked and frowned. "Oh god!".

So we reached the tattoo booth! He questioned my sanity. "Really!". So i had to look confident as much as i could. "I always wanted to get a tattoo. Plus, are you judging? You have plenty of them". I crossed my arms rising one eyebrow and challenging him.

He got serious. "You have to be one hundred percent sure of this. Once you get one, there's no turning back".

So while we were getting in i asked him. "Why would you say that? Do you regret some of yours?". He answered like he doesn't care. "Yeah".

So when we got in the man was busy with bunch of friends who're there to get matching tattoos, which gave me some ideas. Foxy ideas.

We stood there looking at the papers with drawings on them hanging on the wooden wall. Noah was casually checking it. I was not. "So, what do you think?".

He answered with his eyes on the drawings. "I think it's a bad idea".

"In case you didn't notice i'm not asking for permission. I'm going for it". I smiled at his face. He smiled back and chuckled. "You're 21! You're free to do whatever you want".

I acted surprised. "Wow! That sounded great to my ears. Just from the wrong person" Ugh! Thanks dad!

He laughed. And i loved that he's out of the bad mood. Thank god 'cause his smile is a blessing.

I saw an interesting one, so i pointed to it. "What if we got this?". He looked at it. "It's not ba-, wait! We?". I tried to look serious and not laugh. "Yeah, what? You're not getting a matching tattoo?".

He stared at me with his tightened eyes for a while. "Oh! I see what you're trying to do here. Forget it okay. I have my own tattoo artist". Then he walked away putting his hands in his pockets. So i followed in silent grabbing a humming bird drawing from the wall.

The man was finished so i was next. I didn't think this through! I sat on the chair. I saw a needle then i freaked out. I don't fear needles but this one is big! "Does it hurt?". I asked the guy, but Noah leaned on me and answered first. "You're a strong girl. It doesn't hurt that much, it's like a sting, that's all. You can hold my hand and keep your eyes on me, okay". I nodded in silent, melting in his eyes. He was my drugs through the process.

The man started to tattoo on my right arm while i was holding Noah's hand with my left hand. He put on the needle, it does sting. I felt little pain which reflected on my face. My grip got tightened on Noahs'.

He kept comforting me. "It's okay". I looked at him the whole time, and to be honest, after a while i didn't feel much pain. I wanted to look but i didn't want to look away from Noah's eyes.