~Chapter Seven~

"And why would I buy you a juice?~" Hisoka asked, looking at you with amusement. 

"You owe me one..." you basically growled.

"I do? Hmmm... you'll have to remind me why, little fruit~" he smirked. 

Rolling your eyes and scoffing, you shoved his chest to get him to move. Well, you tried to anyway. Quicker than you could comprehend, he had grabbed both of your wrists, pinning them at your sides and swung you so your back was against the wall, and he was in full power.

"So I see you've lost your manners, what a shame~" Hisoka said with a playful tint in his eye, mere inches from your face. "Do you need me to..." he moved closer, his breath heating up your neck, sending a warm chill down your spine, and purred, "teach them to you?"

"Hisoka," you responded flirtatiously, looking up at him, licking your lips. He raised his eyebrows at your actions. "Get. Off. Of. Me."

He chuckled and released your wrists, but didn't move where he was standing, forcing you to brush against him as you turned to use the vending machine. You got your drink and Killua's juice and left right after, not wanting to fight with Hisoka just yet. After resting for a bit and then wandering around for a while, you saw Killua walking through the halls alone. Hm. I would've thought he'd be with Gon.

"Hey Killua!" you yelled. He turned scarily fast, almost like he was on guard, but instantly relaxed once he saw it was you.

"Oh. Hey (y/n)," he said, unenthused. You could tell that he wasn't feeling the best right now, and you were happy that you had bought the juice for him.

"I got you something..." and pulled out the juice like you were pulling out a gold medal, presenting it to him. You almost didn't catch it, but you saw the corner of his mouth twitch, one could say he almost smiled, accepting the drink.

The two of you didn't say much, but you watched the city go by in a comfortable silence. You really appreciated his company, and you liked to think that he did too.

"I think I'm going to find a place to sleep for a little bit. Want to come?" you yawned, breaking the silence.

"Nah, I think I might walk around a little more," he replied.

"Ok. Hey, do you know where Gon is? I want to say goodnight before I go to bed," you really hadn't seen Gon for hours now that you thought about it.

"He's probably still in the gym playing with that stupid old man!" Killua responded, his anger coming back.

"Alright. Well, goodnight Kil." You froze, trying to keep your cool. Was it ok that you had called him that? Would he be mad? You look over to him to see the damage you caused, only to see that this time, the sides of his mouth twitched up, and you didn't even know if you could call it a smile.

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you say that we're," he hesitated for a moment, looking at you anxiously, "friends?"

You paused for a second, thinking this over. No, you had not known this boy for very long at all, and you knew practically nothing about him, but the more you thought about it, the more it became apparent that you didn't want to think of the future without him or Gon by your side.

"Yeah, Killua. I'd say we're friends." With that, you could tell that what you said was the right answer, but even though it was, you also could tell that the poor boy would still not get a wink of sleep tonight. He has too much on his mind for being so young. You watched him walk away, wondering what these kids have gone through. 

Walking around for about ten minutes, you found the gym Killua was talking about, and when you peeked in the window, you saw Gon sleeping peacefully on the floor, using his jacket as a pillow.

Smiling, you quietly walked into the gym, and picked up the small boy in your arms, taking him with you to wherever you would find to sleep. Exiting into the hallway, you walked around for about thirty seconds, before seeing a playing card on the ground. The joker to be precise.

This fucking clown... You decided to let curiosity take over, and went over to the card. Looking ahead, you saw another card. A trail, perhaps? Following the trail, it led to a bedroom with two beds, and a key in the door.

Staying weary, you placed Gon softly on one of the beds, checking the room to make sure there was nothing suspicious. After doing a small sweep of the room, finding a only a small bathroom, you went over to the door and looked out into the hallway, before locking it. Making your way over to Gon, you took off his shoes to make him more comfortable, and then pulled the blankets over him, before allowing yourself to plop oh so gracefully into your bed, not realizing how tired you were until your head hit the pillow, effectively knocking you out.

Your eyes slowly started drifting open, the grogginess making itself very apparent. Sitting up, you saw Gon and Killua eating breakfast together on the other bed, their eyes widening as they saw you awake.

"Gon! I told you to be more quiet!" Killiua whisper yelled.

"I was quiet!" Gon retorted with a pout.

They bickered for a moment before you intervened. "Is that third plate for me?" you asked, eyeing the plate of fruit, toast, and bacon.

"Mhm," Gon nodded.

You went to sit with them on their bed, and started eating. After you three were done, you looked at the clock to see that it was only 7 in the morning. Gon and Killua wanted to explore the ship a little more, and asked if you wanted to come along. The Chairman said the airship was going to arrive at the new site at 8.

"I think I'm going to stay here a little longer. I'll catch up, you guys go on without me ok?"

To be honest, you really just wanted some privacy so you could take a shower. You waved the boys goodbye, and locked the door before going over to the bathroom, where you also locked the door. 

Stripping down and getting into the steaming shower, your body instantly relaxed, a feeling of serenity washing over you. After you washed your hair, your body, and after you stood in the hot water for about 10 minutes, you finally tore yourself away from your mini heaven, only to realize you left your bag outside, which had your change of clothes.

Wrapping yourself in a towel, you unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, only to see a certain magician sitting in your bed looking very concentrated, playing what looked to be a game of solitaire.

Jumping back into the bathroom, quickly slamming the door, you didn't know if you were hallucinating or not. If you weren't, and that clown was really on your bed, he was in a lot of danger.

A/N: yeah um so like i didn't update last night... this chapter is edited.