~Chapter Four~

The man you had bumped into suddenly grabbed your wrist, and you got the faint feeling that he didn't just want to fight.

Letting your instincts kick in, you grabbed the arm that was holding you, and threw the man over your shoulder, slamming him on the ground. This caused you to become out of breath from the sheer size of him. You caught the man and his goonies off guard, but he was quick to get up and put a knife to you neck before you even cared what was happening.

"Oh so this is Hisoka's little bitch huh?" the man said, his hot breath on your neck. You could feel his stubble scratch against your soft skin. You felt disgusted.

What he said had you fuming. You were vibrating with rage under the knife, deciding wether or not to break free as the blade started piercing the skin, when a certain voice interrupted your attempts.

"Well that wasn't very nice now was it~?" Hisoka said with a small pout on his face, his blood lust running rampant.

The man threw you into Hisoka, and had you tumbling straight into his chest. Hisoka caught you by the shoulders, and held you in front of him, close against his body in protectiveness.

"That's no way to speak to a lady..." Hisoka deviously smiled.

You looked up at the jester who still hadn't let go of your shoulders, starting to get a bit uncomfortable under his touch. You started to try and slide yourself out of his grip, in return getting a warning stare from him. Normally, a gaze like that would be enough to make you listen, but from all the misogyny that was thrown at you today, this was the last straw.

You certainly were not a helpless little girl in need of protecting. And you were going to prove it.

First, you lifted your heel into Hisoka's crotch, making him ease his grip only slightly, but that was all you needed to slip free. You then ran straight for one of the men surrounding you. You Jumped onto the man's shoulders, and then twisted his neck, snapping it before he had the chance to react. Once you were on the ground, you saw two other armed assailants running towards you, so you did what any normal person would do, pull a dagger and slice one mans neck which made a satisfying squelching noise, and then threw the dagger straight in between the other attacker's eyes. You calmly walked over to the dead body, pulling your dagger out and wiping it on the grass. You noticed your ankle was a bit sore, but you probably just twisted it during the little skirmish.

You heard a scream, and turned to see that Hisoka had killed the other three men, and their boss all with one simple playing card. And he was starting straight at you.

He looked at you with pure amusement. You just wanted this phase to be over. In the past eight hours you ran 80 kilometres, ran god knows how far in a swamp, had been looked down upon and severely underestimated because of your gender, killed three men, and had a clown squatting at your feet, lifting up your pant leg.

Wait, what?

"Hisoka! What are you doing?!" you yelled, attempting to kick him in the face.

He caught your foot and you yelled out in pain. "Calm down my little fruit~ it seems you have broken your ankle."

"I'm fine," you responded curtly, attempting to walk away, but limping so much you were basically hopping. You cringed from the pain. Damn I must have broken it when jumping off that fucking guys shoulders.

As you were trying to walk away, Hisoka slyly slipped a hand under your knees and on your back, sweeping you up into bridal style carry.

"Hisoka!" you yelled, seething in anger. You were not done proving your point yet. "Put me down right now or you will regret it!"

He just chuckled and kept walking.

You started to fight against him, which seemed to only make him more amused. He swung you over his shoulder and kept walking like there wasn't a fully grown, fully angered woman on his shoulder, attempting to grab a knife from her waistband.

He seemed to take notice to the knife, grabbed it, and started twirling the silver blade on his finger.

"(y/n), if you don't calm down I'm going to have to knock you out you know," He said flatly.

You hesitated for a moment. Something clicked in your mind and the rage went off. "Fine." You stopped squirming, and he tucked your knife back into your waistband, smirked, and then brought you back to bridal style.

As quickly as you had developed this plan, you karate chopped his jugular, causing him to drop you right in a puddle.

Great. Just fucking perfect.

You got up on one leg, and started pitifully hopping as fast as you could away from the now very angry magician. You had made it about 100 meters away, before a playing card was thrown right by your head, efficiently cutting some hair off as you hopped, the card hitting a tree and slicing through it, and a malicious blood lust had paralyzed you.

"My my. That wasn't very nice at all~" Hisoka purred. "I told you what I was going to do, no?"

Before you could respond, you felt a quick chop at a pressure point on your neck, and things suddenly started getting very hazy.

As you were falling down, giving into the darkness, you saw a smirking Hisoka ready there to catch you.

"Night night~" you heard him say, right before the slumber won.

A/N: i know this chapter is short, butttttt i have a little surprise for next chapter ;) this chapter is edited.